Will My PC Pc Play KSP

1 hour ago, Harry Rhodan said:

AMD integrated graphics solution need every bit of memory bandwith they can get. I would get at least a 3000MHz RAM kit.

Thank I will look into that but it mite be cheaper if I by a $130 gtx 1030 then faster ram that's basicly my intentions to add a gpu

9 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Oh yes.

Although it might be a good idea to plan on getting a discrete GPU down the road, even if it's just a cheaper low-medium end used one.  KSP doesn't need off-CPU graphics, but it does help.

Will a gtx 1030 work?

56 minutes ago, Miner 36 said:

Will a gtx 1030 work?

It is faster than the integrated Vega 8. But two things you might want to consider:

1) KSP ist not very graphics heavy. So unless you intend to use some graphics heavy mods the Vega 8 will probably suffice.

2) The GT 1030 might be stronger than the Vega 8, but it is still an extremely slow entry level GPU with only 2GB of RAM. For other games and graphics intensive mods I would at least recommend an AMD RX 570. So it might be a good idea to stick to the Vega 8 and some fast RAM and then upgrade your system with a new and better GPU in the future when you saved enough money for one.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 5:09 AM, Harry Rhodan said:

) The GT 1030 might be stronger than the Vega 8, but it is still an extremely slow entry level GPU with only 2GB of RAM. For other games and graphics intensive mods I would at least recommend an AMD RX 570. So it might be a good idea to stick to the Vega 8 and some fast RAM...

I'd actually take a 1050, as it's a really good budget card (and far better than the 1030) and get a ton of ram

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.