[1.12.X] EventHorizon v1.1 - A Blackhole System inspired by the movie Interstellar (with functional wormholes) (and Gravitational Lensing)

GrandProtectorDark

25 minutes ago, GrandProtectorDark said:

The Wormhole that Conects the Home-star to Murph is around Jool. Roughly halfway between the surface of jool and laythes orbit.

All of them are called Anomally WH (standing for Wormhole). 

If finding normally doesn't work, just use the tab key to manually jumb between bodies.

Their Orbit lines are intentionally so to make them more hidden.

thanks a lot! I found it!

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing looking and unique planets. Can't wait to explore theme.

One question though, are the anomalies not working?

I'm not talking about the wormholes but the anomalies on the ground, like the monoliths or the face on Duna.

I've scanned several planets and some of them show anomalies but when landing on Doyle there is nothing where the map shows it should be.

Also if there are anomalies, is it just the standard monoliths or costum made ones?

On 11/25/2019 at 12:01 PM, Arne Lilleseter said:

I've scanned several planets and some of them show anomalies but when landing on Doyle there is nothing where the map shows it should be.

Also if there are anomalies, is it just the standard monoliths or costum made ones?

They should be just the stock Random Monolith. Although I never quite checked if it actually worked everywhere

12 hours ago, GrandProtectorDark said:

They should be just the stock Random Monolith. Although I never quite checked if it actually worked everywhere

I think they may appear underground. I've only found one monolith so far (out of about 5 locations I've been to) and only the very top showed above the ground.

It would be great with some unique anomalies, however the planets themself are amazing, love this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If only this would work with RSS vanilla (No RO). What would stop this from being modified to work with RSS now that RSS has been relatively updated to work with 1.7.3. In the past I have used [1.4.5] RSS with Kargantua by increasing the distance of Kargantua's Barycenter. It was buggy as would be expected. But, I was able to really enjoy it for my purposes.

Would it be out of the realm of possibility for this one to be modified in some way to work with RSS with 1.7.3? I mean it couldn't hurt to try would it?

Thank you for making this mod anyway. I am using with a vanilla install of KSP. Thank you very much indeed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nasaholic said:

Any pointers on how to do this? I have near zero experience in writing/editing KSP mods

Go in the RSS files. Search saturn.cfg and sun.cfg (or the_sun, or SUN...). Open the 2 files with a simple text editor. Go in the event horizon files, search murph.cfg and anomaly_-insert anomaly name here-.cfg. Open the documents. In jupiter.cfg, copy the name of the planet and paste it in place of jool in anomaly.cfg. (and add a 0 in the orbit height of anomaly). Go in sun.cfg, copy the name of sun, and paste it in place of sun in murph.cfg (and add a 0, here, too). For murph, don't make this immediately. I will try it tomorrow and change my comment if it's wrong (I'm french).

• 4 weeks later...

What version of kopernicus do I need to play this? Downloading the newest throws an error on the startup screen saying kopernicus couldn't load the custom planet pack. Error in the kopernicus log is sadly unhelpful: [LOG 00:17:04]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Failed to load Body: EventHorizon/Izetta: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

54 minutes ago, chalupaul said:

What version of kopernicus do I need to play this? Downloading the newest throws an error on the startup screen saying kopernicus couldn't load the custom planet pack. Error in the kopernicus log is sadly unhelpful: [LOG 00:17:04]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Failed to load Body: EventHorizon/Izetta: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

I have been using it since November 2019 with no problems on 1.7.3. Using kopernicus 1.7.3-2. Might be something wrong with your install. Try check your dependencies (the correct kopernicus version as well as kopernicus expansion). Ensure you are using the correct Event Horizon version 1.0 NOT 1.0-E.

https://github.com/GrandProtectorDark/Event-Horizon/releases

Your Gamedata should look like this

-CTTP
               -EventHorizon
               -INSTANTIATOR
               -Kopernicus
               -KopernicusExpansion
               -ModularFlightIntegrator
               Squad
               [Any other mod you want to use alongside this] (though I suggets you get the planet pack working first before adding any more mods)
               -ModuleManager

Edited by Elidnas

10 minutes ago, Elidnas said:

I have been using it since November 2019 with no problems on 1.7.3. Using kopernicus 1.7.3-2. Might be something wrong with your install. Try check your dependencies (the correct kopernicus version as well as kopernicus expansion). Ensure you are using the correct Event Horizon version 1.0 NOT 1.0-E.

https://github.com/GrandProtectorDark/Event-Horizon/releases

Your Gamedata should look like this

-CTTP
               -EventHorizon
               -INSTANTIATOR
               -Kopernicus
               -KopernicusExpansion
               -ModularFlightIntegrator
               Squad
               [Any other mod you want to use alongside this] (though I suggets you get the planet pack working first before adding any more mods)
               -ModuleManager

I forgot to add INSTANTIATOR as another dependency.

So, in essense this is  what you would need to get it working.

One of these should also include ModuleManager. If not, download the latest ModuleManager for your version.

https://github.com/GrandProtectorDark/Event-Horizon/releases/tag/1.0

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases/tag/release-1.7.3-2

https://github.com/HappyFaceIndustries/KopernicusExpansion/releases/tag/0.2.0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.