[1.12.X] EventHorizon v1.1 - A Blackhole System inspired by the movie Interstellar (with functional wormholes) (and Gravitational Lensing)

GrandProtectorDark

On 10/10/2020 at 5:06 PM, GrandProtectorDark said:

Technically Event Horizon "works" with RSS
The Part where Event Horizon does not support RSS, comes from me not having made a rescale config for RSS. Meaning Event Horizon would be hilariously undersized if used in RSS.

As I understand, KSRSS is the real solar system but stock sized. So I don't see there being issues.

In the singularity mod the my "cool mod" thing for the direction of the spinning of the disk does not work what do i REALLY type in.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RP1IsSuperior said:

Does this mod still run in 1.8/1.9/1.10 despite being released for 1.7?

I'm not sure about the Wormhole functionality (as I'm not the one who made that plugin). But the planet pack itself seems to load with the 1.10.1 dev branch of kopernicus(the plugin that makes planet packs work)

On 11/12/2020 at 2:22 PM, GrandProtectorDark said:

I'm not sure about the Wormhole functionality (as I'm not the one who made that plugin). But the planet pack itself seems to load with the 1.10.1 dev branch of kopernicus(the plugin that makes planet packs work)

I took a look, when you approach the wormhole, there is the spacetime distortion with the noise of splashing and vibrations, but the ship is no longer teleported

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/22/2021 at 3:30 AM, InternalDimensions said:

I am wondering, when will this be updated? Or is this just abandoned?

From the OP:

If you want to use the mod in 1.10, you need the Kopernicus Expansion wormhole download from here instead of the one supplied in the download:
https://github.com/VabienArt/KopernicusExpansion-Continueder/releases/tag/beta6.1-1.10

The limitation is Kopernicus. If Kopernicus is running fine on your system, then N.O. will too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an issue, I'm on 1.12.1 and Murph does not have the accretion disk or anything. It is just a black spherical object with no Black Hole defining features (it does not look how it should)

I did do as the description said and got the newest Kopernicus Extended Continueder, but it still doesn't work

47 minutes ago, Kjonde564 said:

Yes I added Instantiator

Hmm ok, I'm stumped. I had the same problem when I was porting my mods to 1.12 and it turned out that I had forgotten instantiator. 

I'm using the normal Kopernicus and not the one you listed.

I'm also not using the wormholes as I have several planet systems and I couldn't port the wormhole system to the other star systems, so I just removed them from this mod to keep things consistent as I couldn't wormhole to other worlds.

• 1 month later...

Hello,
Wanted to play this mod in 1.10 but for some reason neither the neutron star nor the black hole have their accretion disk. I tried the steps the others have done just overhead of me.
Is there anything I need to change or something?

Thanks beforehand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Works for me in 1.12.2, YMMV.

Any reason why Fuego in particular doesn't have a description in game? There's only a "-" in the tab in-game. The config file for the world says the same too, just "-"

Should I just write my own? I haven't been there (yet) and I wouldn't want to touch DA LORE of EH without Word of God approval. I'm playing with wormholes off, so I don't expect getting there anytime soon.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me why I'm crashing? I'm doing a slow, iterative mod build for a new career with Principia, and this is where it hangs.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb1k4mxr3k0jynj/Player.log?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4vuz0xvu4jkpv5/KSP.log?dl=0
EDIT2: I don't actually know what I did exactly, but I've gotten EH (and OPM) to play ball with principia. I'm good.

Edited by Axelord FTW

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2022 at 10:20 PM, Cody33333 said:

I have done everything to install the mod as instructed but when I start the game it doesnt show murph or anything on the tracking station not even the wormholes I am also using 1.7.2 And I used the version 1.0 of the mod. Please help

I will check for you once I get back home. I think I downloaded my version back in 1.7.3 (I'm on 1.12.3 now I think).

Mine however do not have the wormholes so I might not be able to assist you with the wormholes specifically. Check back in 20 to 30 hours for any assistance I can give.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.