Kerbol system replica in blender

Tornado77

Hello, I'm currently reproducting the Kerbol system in Blender and I just finished Eve, I think the result is not so bad (Sorry the pictures are not perfect I took the pictures on my phone because I'm not at home and I don't know how to take screenshot on a mac computer)NjVAMIi.jpgBwZwgF7.jpg()

Edited by Tornado77

Making screenshots on Mac is very easy and pretty straightforward (and of course intuitive). Just make a simple combination Shift+⌘+3 (don't you see how this shortcut screams SCREENSHOT ?) and it saves. Somewhere. Nobody really knows where.

Edited by The Aziz

How well does it scale? I've been tinkering with blender space scenes and the free planet models available online are just too low res to show from low orbit at 1:1 size. Been wanting to just make my own planets but not sure the best way to go about it.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:55 AM, The Aziz said:

Making screenshots on Mac is very easy and pretty straightforward (and of course intuitive). Just make a simple combination Shift+⌘+3 (don't you see how this shortcut screams SCREENSHOT ?) and it saves. Somewhere. Nobody really knows where.

That bottom pic doesn't look like a Mac to me. Interesting. This OP confuses me.

Also by default the screenshot should be saved to your Desktop with a name such as: Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 4.13.35 AM.png

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

2 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

That bottom pic doesn't look like a Mac to me. Interesting. This OP confuses me.

Also by default the screenshot should be saved to your Desktop with a name such as: Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 4.13.35 AM.png

Its because I was working on a Mac computer and I had my cheap windows laptop next to me to see how Eve is looking 

Hello, I'm making Duna in blender but I'm not sure if the final result looks good, could you tell me what do you think of the final result? (btw I know it is not a perfect sphere, it's easier to work with a simple sphere when the material have a lot of nodes)WEl8d4J.jpg

2 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

TORNADO THESE ARE AMAZING! Can I save that full Kerbol system image???? I want to use it as my computer background, you should look into doing stuff like this full-time, these are sooooo good!

Of course ! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.