[1.12.x] Shangsheng Orbital v0.5 - Stockalike NewLine-1 rocket

Damon

• 1 month later...

Hello! Another fan of this mod. It's really gorgeous and useful, too.

I have one wish that I wonder if anyone else has thought of. The upper stage engine tends to sit around unused for a while after it's unlocked. The reason is that the interstage comes 2 tech levels later, and the engine doesn't have a shroud for use with standard decouplers. The placement of the smart interstage makes sense to me since it's sort of the reusability unlock with the legs.

So my wish is for a dumb decoupler-only version of the interstage that unlocks in General Rocketry along with the upper stage engine. That way I could use the engine earlier, and also shed some weight if I don't plan on recovery (assuming one without guidance electronics would weigh less). I'm specifically not wishing for a shroud because the interstage is awesome. :happy:also i found the ksp2 emojis. sorry.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2021 at 2:00 AM, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Hello! Another fan of this mod. It's really gorgeous and useful, too.

I have one wish that I wonder if anyone else has thought of. The upper stage engine tends to sit around unused for a while after it's unlocked. The reason is that the interstage comes 2 tech levels later, and the engine doesn't have a shroud for use with standard decouplers. The placement of the smart interstage makes sense to me since it's sort of the reusability unlock with the legs.

So my wish is for a dumb decoupler-only version of the interstage that unlocks in General Rocketry along with the upper stage engine. That way I could use the engine earlier, and also shed some weight if I don't plan on recovery (assuming one without guidance electronics would weigh less). I'm specifically not wishing for a shroud because the interstage is awesome. :happy:also i found the ksp2 emojis. sorry.

Good catch! Will make this happen!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi all!

A new update is available to add a few small tweaks!

Version 0.5 includes the following:

• Updated to KSP 1.12.x
  • Added a shroud option to the XGX-62 Vacuum Engine (Disabled by default)
  • Moved interstage node lower
  • Updated Craft files

Download the mod through GitHub or SpaceDock! Happy launches!

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

早上好中国 现在我有冰激淋 我很喜欢冰激淋 但是《速度与激情9》比冰激淋 type spacex then?

Or according to Google Translate
"good morning china now i have ice cream i love ice cream but fast and furious 9 is better than ice cream"

Please be aware that posts outside the specific language parts of  the Forums should be in English, or with a provided translation.

21 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

Or according to Google Translate
"good morning china now i have ice cream i love ice cream but fast and furious 9 is better than ice cream"

Please be aware that posts outside the specific language parts of  the Forums should be in English, or with a provided translation.

mate everyone has seen the binq qiling meme

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.