HISHBN - How It Should Have Been Named

KerbMav

2 hours ago, Tw1 said:

If anything should be renamed, it's biomes. It's like they learnt the term from minecraft. There's no life on most of those planets. It should be terrains.

This is one of the most egregious examples.  Am i really to believe that not a single person working on the game brought this up at any time?  ...and, if so, did the lead developer really just say "eh, it's good enough."  It would have taken the most minimal of efforts to not make this mistake.  It's the little things, people...

KSP 1.0 should have been named 0.91... or at the very least "KSP 1.0: Should've done beta"

I personally use geome instead of biome as well. We suggested it when 'biomes' were introduced, but alas, it fell on deaf ears.

Edited by Yakuzi

On 8/18/2019 at 1:44 PM, Yakuzi said:

KSP 1.0 should have been named 0.91... or at the very least "KSP 1.0: Should've done beta"

I personally use geome instead of biome as well. We suggested it when 'biomes' were introduced, but alas, it fell on deaf ears.

KSP 1.3.1: Actually 1.0 Edition.

On 8/19/2019 at 1:01 PM, Kernel Kraken said:

Speak for yourself.

I am digging-out an old PDF of Exploring The System in order to show Private Division why they should licence me to write similar Official KSP 2 books.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.