Stock HABITAT, Just ONE PLEASE

PLEASE squad, add a stock habitat, just ONE, the hitchhiker is not a habitat, and making space stations with flight decks with people sitting in chairs just rubs me and a lot of people the wrong way, you can't live sitting down, PLEASE squad add a habitat, with maybe at least the ability to hold 4 people, please and with a bed, this would make using squad only parts possible. PLEASE, just ONE for the next update, it would mean a lot to a lot of people. This habitat has to be horizontal in shape and design, maybe dome shaped, you can't make it vertical like the hitchhiker, that makes base building HARD, all the game really needs is a good horizontal deep space habitat, and maybe a square shaped crew docking tube that acts just like the claw to connect parts on the ground. PLEASE SQUAD! 

Image result for ksp planetary base system Image result for ksp planetary base system

Related image

5 hours ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Didn't you ever play with Legos as a kid?

Who cares what it's "supposed" to be, use your imagination and creativity to bend it to your will and use it as you see fit.

Also, I was half joking lol.

KSP2 COMING WITH STOCK COLONIES!! WOOOO!

@Snark my prayers has been answered!!

We often use the Hitch-hiker and the Mobile Processing Lab turned sideways as parts for bases, and, will continue to do so for at least the several months until KSP-2.

In the way we have lander- and rover-variants of the Mk2 lander can, it would be nice to have a variant of each of these parts, in which the internal-view model is rotated to make sense with the cylinder axis laying flat.  Some different details on the outer model would be nice as well.  Then there are more parts that make sense for base-building, with the Hitchhiker being sleeping quarters and the MPL being working space, to go along with the Mk1 Crew Cabin that I use as a sitting room.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.