Mod that told where a part came from

captainradish

On 8/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Geonovast said:

PartInfo

Thanks Genovast, had forgotten about that one and have the same problem as Captain Radish. Some modders are nice and consistent in using the mod name or at least the mod family name, others are frustratingly creative with the names and it's very hard to remember which mod like Kerbaltonian Turbotomics is from. Hopefully all parts stats and info fields are consistently exposed (and filterable) for all parts in 2.

7 hours ago, vossiewulf said:

Hopefully all parts stats and info fields are consistently exposed (and filterable) for all parts in 2.

Oh I hope so.  I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to filter engines, by, say, vac isp.  I'm pretty sure there's a mod that does that with a fairly obvious name.  I need to check into that.

Sometimes even knowing which mod a part came from isn't enough when it's a big enough mod and you're trying to patch a part.  PartInfo giving the actual path of the config file is ideal!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.