Kerbal Space Program 2: Master Post

sh1pman

18 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Unless they gimp the UI for consoles and it hurts PC

Gimped, Console-ised controls/UI in a PC release is an instant no-buy for me, just sayin'.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:25 AM, Vinhero100 said:

You didn't miss much, just the "Spring 2020" launch date and the fact it's been delayed to possibly next year (there are no launch dates yet). If anything, it's better you found out now because the hype train for the rest of the community is running on fumes as of now.

Yeah that just happened to me. I was all excited then I heard they are extending the release date.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Ac12 said:

will there be randomly generated planets and solar systems like no mans sky?

I find that unlikely. KSP is way too precise.

Depends on how many 'other' systems we can go to. If there's an 'infinite' supply of other systems, then I could see Random Generation; maybe.

So, this might've already been answered, but since there's fifty pages of stuff in here I think it'd be foolish to look for one - but, as far as modding goes, do we know anything at all about the nature of how planet modding, specifically, will look in KSP2?; and if so, please direct me to the relevant information. Thanks

7 hours ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

but, as far as modding goes, do we know anything at all about the nature of how planet modding, specifically, will look in KSP2?; and if so, please direct me to the relevant information. Thanks

Sorry nope

7 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

Nope

Hey you stole my line

On 2/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

since KSP2 won't be out until 2022? (okay 2021ish) then this is a good option.

To the best of my knowledge, this statement does not have any basis in fact.

Do you have any source for this?

As far as I am aware, the reported schedule slip was later than Take Two's fiscal year end which occurs in spring of 2020.

Happy landings!

2 hours ago, Starhawk said:

To the best of my knowledge, this statement does not have any basis in fact.

Do you have any source for this?

As far as I am aware, the reported schedule slip was later than Take Two's fiscal year end which occurs in spring of 2020.

Happy landings!

sardonic and healthy skepticism - plus other quotes above - I only think about KSP2 every couple of weeks - don't even spend much (if almost any) time in this thread.

i.e. I'll care if, and when it comes out; till then 1.9 is due out soon™

:o:D