Kerbal Space Program 2: Master Post

sh1pman

On 2/7/2020 at 10:07 PM, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

So, this might've already been answered, but since there's fifty pages of stuff in here I think it'd be foolish to look for one - but, as far as modding goes, do we know anything at all about the nature of how planet modding, specifically, will look in KSP2?; and if so, please direct me to the relevant information. Thanks

Nothing available

I have not looked through all 52 pages, so just in case I missed it, here is something I'd like to see...in the tracking station, if you have identified an asteroid and are tracking it in the tracking station, there should be at least the size (weight and class category), PE, inclination of the path at PE and some sort of warning, if the current orbital track brings it into contact with Kerbin, the Mun, or Minmus.

(and if someone has the ability to do so, a mod for ksp 1.8.1+ that does this would be nice as well!)

On 2/8/2020 at 10:51 AM, Starhawk said:

To the best of my knowledge, this statement does not have any basis in fact.

Do you have any source for this?

As far as I am aware, the reported schedule slip was later than Take Two's fiscal year end which occurs in spring of 2020.

Happy landings!

It was stated not too long ago (and I am not looking it up), that KSP 2 will be released in the 2020 fiscal year which actually runs from April 1 2020 to March 31 2021.  They are not releasing much info to keep the fans hyped.

I, like most others want to get our hand on it in early access, remember old  KSP 0.21, but that does not look like it is going to happen.

19 minutes ago, drskitts said:

It was stated not too long ago (and I am not looking it up), that KSP 2 will be released in the 2020 fiscal year which actually runs from April 1 2020 to March 31 2021.  They are not releasing much info to keep the fans hyped.

There’s “I believe in space aliens who are little green men with insect-style bulging eyes” gullible.

And then there’s “I believe in fixed software release dates” gullible...

Anything that Star Theory or Take Two or Private Division publishes about a date will be spectacularly unreliable.

11 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Kheetos Kunyuns MountainKew

Is everything in kerbal kociety just human things but with a K, because that sound kind of dumb. :/

Spoiler

from now on everything we create, from soda crackers to blimps should have an H because we are self obsessed and stereotypical aliens.

Edited by Dirkidirk

Just now, Dirkidirk said:

from now on everything we create, from soda crackers to blimps should have an H because we are self obsessed and stereotypical aliens.

Aight i’ll see myself down to my hasement and pop the tab of a hoca hola and take a sip with my hongue.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

Personally I think that Jeb, Bill, Bob, and Valentina are sitting around munching on junk food (Kheetos and Kunyuns) and drinking MountainKew while playing Human Space Program (HSP 1.9 back to the Moon) while waiting for KSP2 to drop.

Tp54opG.png

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2019 at 2:33 PM, Spaceception said:

EDIT 3: Will there be any mystery/storyline/quest of any sort you can choose to do? Like finding ancient ruins and finding a story with them?

I miss KSS and the small remnant of a story on Duna ;.; an optional story would be cool 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:26 AM, Deddly said:

You'll find the answer here.

jeez and I thought ksp1 was expensive, that’s more than double Minecraft, which has many moar players. 

idk why I’m making such a deal about twenty dollars, I can’t afford ksp1 (again, I mean, don’t worry I have already bought ksp1, I couldn’t pay the $40 anyway)

will KSP2 also officially use “moar”, like we found out they did in 1.8.

Edited by HansonKerman

• 3 weeks later...