Kerbal Space Program 2: Master Post

2 hours ago, dprostock said:

Two years are a long time in trade policies AND DOES NOT ENSURE A GOOD FINAL PRODUCT IN ANY WAY, moreover, considering the size of the company...

And I wonder if all of this has something to do with Star Theory being sacked...

On 11/12/2020 at 8:51 PM, Superfluous J said:
On 11/12/2020 at 3:39 PM, Bej Kerman said:

Don't be ridiculous, the last person to consider C++ and Unreal to be the solution to you and your dog's problems would be you.

I don't have a dog, but it is true that if I did and we had problems, I'd probably not look for programmatic solutions to them.

(this is a fun way to say I don't know what that meant)

Oh come on, it's a figure of speech.

19 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:
1 hour ago, Bej Kerman said:

Oh come on, it's a figure of speech.

Where from? I like etymology of stuff like this and have never heard it before. A quick Google search came up with nothing.

Have you really never heard someone say something along the lines of "Everyone and their grandma has heard of [blank]"?

56 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Have you really never heard someone say something along the lines of "Everyone and their grandma has heard of [blank]"?

I have, but I've not heard many - or possibly any - variations on it.

I don't think I'd even have made the connection if you'd used "Grandma" in your original statement, it was different enough from the common phrase.

On 11/14/2020 at 9:44 PM, Bej Kerman said:

Generally people use Everyone and their nan, but there's hardly any difference in it

Everyone and their nan had a wii