KSP2 Hype Train Thread

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, herbal space program said:

At least seven months though. I may have to get back in my hibernation pod!

Maybe not.  Space Theory's fiscal year is April to March.  So it could still come 2020 late Spring to Summer.

12 hours ago, Jacke said:

Maybe not.  Space Theory's fiscal year is April to March.  So it could still come 2020 late Spring to Summer.

They have not said it has been moved from Spring 2020, so Summer is out of the question until we hear otherwise. Star Theory now does not have the restraint of getting KSP 2 out by March 31st, so they can slow down, just a little bit. Also, Take-Two's fiscal year, not Star Theory's. 

If I had to guess, Star Theory will push the release date back into June, I'd say June 19th (Friday) is the last date for Spring release, since Spring ends June 20th, on a Saturday. 

This hype train has no reason to slow down guys. Three more months to the release date is no reason to slow down!

Well, it has been said before, but 'spring 2020' is late March to late June, so most of that is in fact 2021 fiscal year.

Which means, in theory, it could still be out in spring as per the original statement.  Although I do think it will be later than that, summer or autumn maybe, I would be a little surprised if it was into the 2021 calendar year.

6 hours ago, pandaman said:

Well, it has been said before, but 'spring 2020' is late March to late June, so most of that is in fact 2021 fiscal year.

Which means, in theory, it could still be out in spring as per the original statement.  Although I do think it will be later than that, summer or autumn maybe, I would be a little surprised if it was into the 2021 calendar year.

I thought the spring 2020/FY 2020 window was ridiculously tight... march 22nd -  march 31st

not much leeway in there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

It seems that the hype has been drastically decreased!

It's just that we're at cruising hype.  Closer to the release, when more info comes out, now then you'll see some hype! :)