KSP2 Hype Train Thread

• 2 weeks later...

PPPPPAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEENNNNN! Come on everybody, make the largest hype train ever, the doors may be locked but they won't be for long, if we get our adrenaline flowing and we write down all of our ideas for bases and ships and planes and boats and cars and TRAINS and awsomenessss! Don't just write them, draw them! Draw interstellar nail clippers draw trains orbiting Rasck and Rusck in an epic infinity orbit! DO IT DON'T THINK OF THE TIME SCALES THINK OF THE ROCKET SCALES DRAW THE EPIC SATURN V WITH BOOSTERS FROM THE KSP2 TRAILER! DDDDDDOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, BigStar Aerospace said:

PPPPPAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEENNNNN! Come on everybody, make the largest hype train ever, the doors may be locked but they won't be for long, if we get our adrenaline flowing and we write down all of our ideas for bases and ships and planes and boats and cars and TRAINS and awsomenessss! Don't just write them, draw them! Draw interstellar nail clippers draw trains orbiting Rasck and Rusck in an epic infinity orbit! DO IT DON'T THINK OF THE TIME SCALES THINK OF THE ROCKET SCALES DRAW THE EPIC SATURN V WITH BOOSTERS FROM THE KSP2 TRAILER! DDDDDDOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not the Jedi way

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 9:35 PM, WalebKassa said:

I would also like to know when this is. I was really expecting something on Friday, but we got nothing... :sad:

We're trying to keep to every other Friday for now, since that's how often we do internal studio show and tells. Since @KSPStar came aboard, we've hit three in a row! 

5 minutes ago, Nate Simpson said:

We're trying to keep to every other Friday for now, since that's how often we do internal studio show and tells. Since @KSPStar came aboard, we've hit three in a row! 

It's awesome!

I'm so glad we're getting more info on the game.

I'd be happy to have "podcast" type episode where you talk about the game too :wink: