KSP2 Hype Train Thread

1 hour ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

They are hiring a QA tester guys. Im not a developer, but that appears to be a good sign. Maybe release date soon!!!!!!

HYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Wait, That is good! We might get a spring or summer release!

41 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

Are we going to get anything today?

Doubt it.

They're probably running razor close to being behind on a target release date and literally can't spare the time to do anything but dev stuff. 

Edited by TLTay

1 hour ago, TLTay said:

They're probably running razor close to being behind on a target release date and literally can't spare the time to do anything but dev stuff. 

That’s good, isn’t it? It means they have a set release date. Or at least a target. I’m hoping for a spring or summer release.

3 hours ago, TLTay said:

Doubt it.

If that's the case then I don't mind not getting friday posts.

1 hour ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

That’s good, isn’t it? It means they have a set release date. Or at least a target. I’m hoping for a spring or summer release.

Let's hope their target is spring/summer and not 2022...

17 minutes ago, gussi111 said:

If that's the case then I don't mind not getting friday posts.

Let's hope their target is spring/summer and not 2022...

There was an article in some small-town newspaper someone posted here (about a nasa-man from that area) that mentioned early 2022 as release, so they're probably trying to get it in a releasable state before PAX in (early April, I think?). I'd expect much/most of the PR stuff to be focused on that atm and not on appeasing the very few (and almost-certain buyers) constantly commenting  on this forum.

I expect it to be more quiet between now and just before PAX.

Edited by TLTay