KSP2 Hype Train Thread

17 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Not new page.

Day 6.

So when KSP 2 comes out, is this thread gonna be locked?
Megathread 2 here I come!

Yup.

Soon, it will be a relic of time itself.

21 hours ago, sturmhauke said:

You can multitrack the one hype train if you know how:

Ong1enY.gif

Probably, but not sure if this would be safe, as the big one is still accelerating, and at that speed doing drifting means there's a high risk of derailing. And the tracks won't go parallel forever, pretty sure the rail to HFW will soon shoot to the sky.

1 minute ago, The Aziz said:

Probably, but not sure if this would be safe, as the big one is still accelerating, and at that speed doing drifting means there's a high risk of derailing. And the tracks won't go parallel forever, pretty sure the rail to HFW will soon shoot to the sky.

Jeb Kerman intensifies

41 minutes ago, davi201200 said:

Perché ?:lol:

Why?

Davi, we ask that out side of our "international" forums, you include an English translation for your posts.  If you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself, a google translate will suffice.   But don't worry, your English is probably better than our Italian.  

Davi, chiediamo che al di fuori dei nostri forum "internazionali", includi una traduzione in inglese per i tuoi post. Se non ti senti a tuo agio nel farlo da solo, un traduttore di Google sarà sufficiente. Ma non preoccuparti, il tuo inglese è probabilmente migliore del nostro italiano.

4 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Davi, we ask that out side of our "international" forums, you include an English translation for your posts.  If you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself, a google translate will suffice.   But don't worry, your English is probably better than our Italian.  

Davi, chiediamo che al di fuori dei nostri forum "interpedantonali", includi una traduzione in inglese per i tuoi post. Se non ti senti a tuo agio nel farlo da solo, un traduttore di Google sarà sufficiente. Ma non preoccuparti, il tuo inglese è probabilmente migliore del nostro italiano.

practically I have Chrome translating the page, I paste the comment translated with google translator and Chrome translates it back to Italian haha.  When I comment I have to disable the translator

18 hours ago, gussi111 said:

Aaaand nothing today

some important news is that ksp 2 on steam has switched to coming soon , it was : release date 2022

and If we see any other game like stray for example , it's still coming in 2022 , not coming soon

so coming soon means it's sooner than ever , but when ?

1 hour ago, mmamh2008 said:

some important news is that ksp 2 on steam has switched to coming soon , it was : release date 2022

and If we see any other game like stray for example , it's still coming in 2022 , not coming soon

so coming soon means it's sooner than ever , but when ?

Maybe it just says coming soon because there is no more specific date within 2022, not because it is coming "soon"?