KSP2 Hype Train Thread

26 minutes ago, gussi111 said:

Maybe it just says coming soon because there is no more specific date within 2022, not because it is coming "soon"?

It would be left as : Release date : 2022 , like stray , coming soon is edited manually

6 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Doesn't take a lot to excite this player base, does it?

I like to enjoy the little things. Doesn’t apply to everyone. But a big part of the reason I go places in KSP 1 is to see the eye candy along the way (using visual mods of course) and I’m glad the eye candy is improving. 

edit: to be clear, the actual flying is the main motivation. If I only wanted to see pretty images of planets, many people have uploaded them to the internet. But seeing the sights is part of the reason I go. 

Edited by t_v

2 hours ago, gussi111 said:

Since I have never been anywhere outside Minmus and Mun I think I will wait until I get KSP 2 and a good PC to finally go to Duna and look at all the incredible looking textures, details and boulders!

Wooo! boulders!

24 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Ah, day 8 now.

Excited to use an Orion drive in atmosphere. And a torch drive. NSR too, if it is there.

Excuse me , but what's NSR ?

54 minutes ago, siklidkid said:

Wooo! boulders!

and what are Boulders ?

3 hours ago, gussi111 said:

I guess now they are working very hard to get the game out this year and don't have time for other stuff, what do others think?

Their are realy only 2 possibilities.

1. They are working so hard to get the game out, they do not have time for public outreach.

2. They are waiting for a big info release.

I am fine with both, especially if the game released sooner than later.

4 minutes ago, Maria Sirona said:

Have i already mentioned that Minmus is made out of mint-flavored ice cream but i will accept that in KSP2 it is still mint ice cream but with a few kilometers thick layer of glass on top

so a mint flavored ice cream sandwich?

2 minutes ago, t_v said:

day 5

excited to (accidentally)(intentionally) crash into a big base with torch drive fuel. 

Oh .... My ..... God ....... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Nuclear explosion goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrr