13 minutes ago, Ahres said:

Looks like you called it, Thundy! 

we all predicted it ( not all of us )

3 hours ago, gussi111 said:

Who will be the fastest to decode it let's see

how to even decode it ?

3 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

What is this image showing?

That looks like a standard 'landing can' atop a separator attached to a fuel tank, with maybe a torque wheel or battery and nose-cone 'chute at the other end.

Doesn't look 'spaceplane-ey' to me

On 4/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, Lijazos said:

And the radio silence show must go on. Q1 2022 is over. No release date announcement in sight. 

2023 delay is imminent. 

On 4/5/2022 at 1:38 PM, darthgently said:

It takes on average 8 years for the pitch drop to drop.  The original KSP was released out of beta in April 2015.  I hope that doesn't mean April 2023 for KSP 2

On 4/2/2022 at 12:38 PM, Tundra said:

Someone did that math and the equation on the black board, when solved, gives you a number.  That number, if it means seconds, would put the date that it is referencing as September 3.   That seems like an accurate ballpark, so I think it might be correct.

7 hours ago, Vl3d said:

I bet it's the release date.

3 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

We've determined the release date as June 6: National Churro Day.

Using the power of pure speculation

The great minds of the KSP forums have divined from the forbidden knowledge, that the game will release sometime between 6 seconds from now and never.

1 hour ago, Starhawk said:

A few bits of content had to be removed from this thread.

Please steer well clear of any kind of personal remarks.

Also do not post masked profanity.

Thank you for your understanding

21 hours ago, EngineeringWaffle said:

Very well put, but may I present a counterpoint?

TODAY IS FRIDAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not religious, but I'm fairly certain "Thou shall not disparage their fellow man for their celebration of the weeks end" is somewhere in the commandments--if not, then we gotta get Moses back up in here with a chisel to add some sh*t.

I'm a bit new to the KSP forums, was this post okay? I can edit it if I'm crossing a line.

Edited by EngineeringWaffle
typo

When I saw the following it made me think of all the creative scrambling here to decode the portents and omens in the last KSP 2 video that dropped:

from the 2022 Best Ranger Competition (the range officer / referee to screen left with his face in his palm is classic)

https://twitter.com/halbritz/status/1512926266827100167?t=yAYsm-gfYa7d7-OML7EGgg&s=19

Edited by darthgently

Yep - that shows up in the first second of the latest development vid.

If anyone wants to get WAAAAAY ahead of themselves: 

Oh - and Elden got it's Provisional PEGI about a year before it released... So, breathe.

Edited by JoeSchmuckatelli

1 hour ago, TLTay said:

All I saw was the ESRB logo. Where is this showing up for you?

3 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

Yep - that shows up in the first second of the latest development vid.

29 minutes ago, gussi111 said:

I don't know if this was discussed before but did you notice that the rocket at the end of feature videos is getting closer and closer to the Mun? Could the landing be the release?

There is some fairly good speculation on that in another thread - along with the implications of 'sticking the landing' etc. 

I'll look for the link - start reading from here:

So I'm looking at the great timeline created by our good colleague @DrCHIVES and I wonder what the initial release schedule for the Feature Videos was. Consider they were spaced apart by 5-6 months from the beginning AND that the team knew starting with video 2 how many features there would be based on the number of sequences it takes to get to the Mun landing.

https://time.graphics/line/642556

And also in 2021 there were regular Show & Tells and Developer Insights spaced 2 weeks apart, but starting with the 2022 delay info is very sparse.. 1 month apart maybe more.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/197935-kerbal-space-program-2-to-be-released-in-2022-discussion-thread/&do=findComment&comme nt=4116314

On 4/11/2022 at 6:22 PM, mmamh2008 said:

The feature video on private division !

HYPE!!

This got me excited until I took the time to look if this was the first KSP2 video from PD that had a PEGI rating. Turns out they've had it since the very beginning. 

46 minutes ago, Ahres said:

This got me excited until I took the time to look if this was the first KSP2 video from PD that had a PEGI rating. Turns out they've had it since the very beginning. 

so sad

I am not sure if this is the right place to write this, but I just want to comment on how exciting it will be to reach another star system, and then look back around sunset from the surface*, and see Kerbol as a distant star (because the stars we can travel to will be visible on a normal basis).

*I am guessing this will be necessary based on how difficult it is to spot Minmus in KSP1.