KSP2 Hype Train Thread

Just now, Laxez said:

Let's say that there is a fair chance that a video will be released at the end of the month, now a year has passed since the feature video 4 has been released and 6 months from episode 5, so....

I like our chances for the next feature video to be out at the end of the month. Now with that TiktoKSP introduction, I'm wondering if we get the release date at the end of the video.

Id say there's a high chance we get a more specific release date reveal when the next feature vid comes out. it'd fit with how close that vehicle is getting to the mun, and also fits with the fact that there's been a notable upkeep in the stuff theyre showing. (My best bet is if its a specific date and not just a month, theyll do march 20th because thats when ksp1 went on early access). They've been keeping the hype train on slowburn and are definitely trying to put more coal in the furnaces and get it rolling again. 

Also

unknown.png

Nice

5 hours ago, Laxez said:

Have you noticed what's on the table?

Immagine-2022-10-10-201319.png

I know what I must now do...

xjvKoQs.gif

Come to think of it we could be quite close to release, it's *Highly*   Improbable but "early 2022" could be new years day (or as late as May).

Dude if this mad lad is right either by his crazy theory or sheer luck then I think we owe them a moment of thought when we finally get the date confirmed:

MqbIlbH.png

Also can anyone tell what the text on the folder says here, I know I'm probably going a little too deep in on this but it clearly does say something.

HQ7WkdZ.png

35 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

Dude if this mad lad is right either by his crazy theory or sheer luck then I think we owe them a moment of thought when we finally get the date confirmed:

MqbIlbH.png

Also can anyone tell what the text on the folder says here, I know I'm probably going a little too deep in on this but it clearly does say something.

HQ7WkdZ.png

Do not open... nothing to help there...

1 hour ago, Pthigrivi said:

I think many folks who don’t like Tiktok don’t get how it works. Its not like Facebook or insta just feeding you trash. In pretty short order it’ll start giving you what you’re interested in with pretty impressive accuracy. You just have to train it a bit. Almost everything I get is science or physics related, some history, economics, book reviews, and a dash of food and comedy stuff. Just start with Hank Green and Planet Money and it’ll get you on your way. 

My problem with TikTok is not the content, I actually use YT shorts sometimes and yes Hank Green is excellent. My issue is that it trashes attention spans. So does YT shorts, so I watch them in moderation.

To get back on track, I'm surprised that they're giving a release date already.

Edited by LHACK4142

15 hours ago, Pthigrivi said:

15 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

It says either "Do Not Open" or "Donut Cover"

IMO either is equally possible.

{snip}

Edited by Gargamel
Ot content removed

3 hours ago, LHACK4142 said:

I'm surprised that they're giving a release date already.

Well they kind of aren't? It's just teasing, like they've been doing for a couple of weeks. Only now it got more specific. Because now we know they know we know they know we want to see the date asap.

10 hours ago, darthgently said:
10 hours ago, The Aziz said:

Well they kind of aren't? It's just teasing, like they've been doing for a couple of weeks. Only now it got more specific. Because now we know they know we know they know we want to see the date asap.

Yah after this Id guess maybe by the end of the month? 

{snip}

Edited by Gargamel
Off topic content removed.

20 hours ago, Mafuchu said:

Hi everyone !

I just want to share with all of you a video posted today on the KSP TikTok, also published on their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/627061375580233/?s=single_unit

It looks to me that a release date will be announced soon. Or at least that a release date has been chosen.

Do you know if any game related events is coming soon, which could be a great way of announcing it publicly ?

Shoutout to @Mafuchu who took the time to make a forums account just to make sure us forum regulars saw the TikToKSP post. Thank you!

I guess they've decided on a release date, which kicked into motion the marketing machine with the new tiktok page. Good. It'll be good to have a specific day nailed down to hopefully hit and not get bumped back.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:15 PM, The Aziz said:

Oookay, Vall is pretty

Feen8XqXoAMzPmj.jpg

Bit of follow up on this image—reply on instagram is “there’s been a red gradient filter placed on the image of Vall to make it more “spooky.” So not a mistake, just some Halloween fun. 

52 minutes ago, Pthigrivi said:

Bit of follow up on this image—reply on instagram is “there’s been a red gradient filter placed on the image of Vall to make it more “spooky.” So not a mistake, just some Halloween fun. 

And this folks is why you shouldn't over analyze every single thing, lol.