KSP2 Hype Train Thread

5 hours ago, Pthigrivi said:
6 hours ago, shdwlrd said:

Only if Jeb can talk... we can find out what is in the file.

Im sure he would say “anamuh reel airatsug em!”

Actually it has to be reversed Spanish.

They made the tiktok account for the launch marketing, no doubt. Now they're trying to "low key" let people know to expect a release date soon. I'm guessing it is revealed in the hidden code at the end of the next dev video.

11 hours ago, Pthigrivi said:

Im sure he would say “anamuh reel airatsug em!”

I'm guessing you had the same internal question that I did when I took a stab at some Kerb-speak a while back, when doing sentences do Kerbals say the entire sentence backwards as well or only the words? "em airatsug reel anamuh"? 

1 hour ago, The Aziz said:

We have one certified Kerbothropologist here, wonder if he could answer, @Zimm?

I can't believe I didn't think of that. Good call, The Aziz! 

Just now, Deadmeat24 said:

Screenshot2022101412.png

Oh snap! All because Deadmeat rolled a 14!

35 minutes ago, Deadmeat24 said:

What can I say, my rogue is an expert at breaking into filing cabinets. (It's a long story)

He should start studying the LPL YT videos. At that point only a botch will fail.

23 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Oh, you can say that again. KSP has a twitter, which isn't nearly as annoying in this regard, and yet they're going to use TT/Insta instead?

Too bad there isn’t some sort of online community forum they could post these things to as well. 

Edited by MechBFP

My relatively small experience with official forums tell me that small posts like these are a rarity. Forums are for discussion, social media are for, well, social media.

I Know you could say that forums are a kind of social media, sure, but I mean more like a fan site. With things posted by community managers and not much more.

2 hours ago, The Aziz said:

My relatively small experience with official forums tell me that small posts like these are a rarity. Forums are for discussion, social media are for, well, social media.

I Know you could say that forums are a kind of social media, sure, but I mean more like a fan site. With things posted by community managers and not much more.

How dare you insinuate that a handful of aging diehards on a crusty message board aren’t the key demographic for mass marketing! 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95291af2b7dd1456e2c2