KSP2 Hype Train Thread

5 hours ago, Rutabaga22 said:

I think that is the best bet. Swerv wouldn't make sense for the low gimbal nerv and nerv-us. Maybe it's a sea level NTR with gimbal?

If the devs wanted a 2.5 ntr with gimbal, I feel like itd make more sense to just give nervus swerve then to make a whole new part just for that. Its definitely possible theyre two separate parts, but Im 80% sure theyre the same part. 

Edited by Strawberry

LATER EDIT: This is footage from KSP1 + mods. I thought it was KSP2 gameplay because it looks so good. My mistake!

Did you guys see that we will have robotic parts (pistons) in the game? And is that an electric propeller engine?

Edited by Vl3d

4 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

Did you guys see that we will have robotic parts (pistons) in the game? And is that an electric propeller engine?

KSP 1 already has those things, which is what the video is from. 

Edited by MechBFP

1 minute ago, Rutabaga22 said:

That's modded ksp 1, the video is by a reddit user.

Oops.. they posted it on the Twitter / Insta accounts. Really thought it was KSP2 lmao. Should have figured when seeing the explosive parts that should not explode and the bad smoke effects.

4 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Perhaps the fact the game hasn't been released yet should have been your first clue. 

We've seen in game footage or photos of KSP2 before. It's not my fault KSP1 looks so good.

Edited by Vl3d

6 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

We've seen in game footage or photos of KSP2 before. It's not my fault KSP1 looks so good.

Actually, I would think it is.   Again, please quit trying to pass off misleading statements as facts.

6 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Again, please quit trying to pass off misleading statements as facts.

I'm just going to edit my comment. I don't like my honest mistake to be used as fuel for accusations.

Edited by Vl3d

The KSP twitter account is showing a list of randomly generated Kerbals for December, seems to be a daily thing!

December 1st:

Spoiler

I feel you Adrick 

December 2nd:

Spoiler

December 3rd:

Spoiler

You are gazing into the eyes of the damned.

Additionally we have another meme, not sure what engine that's supposed to be or if it's a totally new one, Mainsail perhaps?

5 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

The KSP twitter account is showing a list of randomly generated Kerbals for December, seems to be a daily thing!

December 1st:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel you Adrick 

December 2nd:

Hide contents

December 3rd:

Reveal hidden contents

You are gazing into the eyes of the damned.

Additionally we have another meme, not sure what engine that's supposed to be or if it's a totally new one, Mainsail perhaps?

The lack of anti-aliasing is really quite bizarre.

Edited by MechBFP

6 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

I just looked at the image again after the comment that it was blurry, and I suddenly noticed that there were clouds in the background, which I hadn't before because I'd just seen it as "sky." the edges are a bit soft and the blobs are less defined than a comparable sky in reality, but the shape and distribution looks good enough that I could see this cloud pattern easily existing in real life. 

9 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

December 1st:

Adric?  Wishes they had taken more time to study?

Oh, this isn't going to end well.

34 minutes ago, Jacke said:

The name "Adric" has a particular association.  Spoilers obviously, but it was in the early 1980's.  Adric was a "slightly" irritating character who had a messy ending.

https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Adric

Ahh... I see what you mean now. Yeah, that was a very messy character. But isn't anything that has to do with Dr. Who messy?