KSP2 Hype Train Thread

Just now, Minmus Taster said:

I'm honestly getting very concerned about system requirements. My PC is pretty lousy and while some people are complaining about the visuals my potato could barely handle EVE :/

They should be releasing the specs soon, along with the time of release for EA.

25 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

I'm honestly getting very concerned about system requirements. My PC is pretty lousy and while some people are complaining about the visuals my potato could barely handle EVE :/

That is one of the things that they're trying to resolve by having a lot of the things players like baked in.  With Mods - the core game is carrying a slapped on thing... and that generally works, but it's not ideal.  So they're baking into the core program a bunch of things from the mods that people like.  Unlike what some people keep incessantly complaining about... they're not going for super-extra-special-fabulous... but instead their own choices of what the game environments should look like.  Wish folks would respect that.

Because so many players have potatoes (and because Console is a bigger market than PC) - if your system is anywhere near the recent XBox or Sony releases... you should be fine.

I really, really doubt that the final specs for 'high end' will be anywhere north of Series X requirements.

Edited by JoeSchmuckatelli

30 minutes ago, ArmchairGravy said:

Oh crap. There's nothing new in the Kerbin system?! I've been grievously misinformed. Apologies, Vl3d! 

There’ve been some hints that an 8th planet will be added but nothing confirmed. Existing planets will probably be mostly the same. 

Edited by Pthigrivi