KSP2 Hype Train Thread

18 minutes ago, GoldForest said:
20 minutes ago, Chibbob said:

Do sinkholes require to have water? Could it be some other liquid?

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

usually the result of water

Yeah but…

18 hours ago, MARL_Mk1 said:

After 169 pages of hype, I need to ask about the most concerning and deal breaking issue the entire community might face upon having our first hands experience with KSP2.

One which would grant an instant refund.

WILL THERE BE A MOHOLE?!?! 

Just occurred to me that building a launchpad at the bottom of the Mohole and using it as a natural launch silo for a honking big Orion drive mothership would be very Kerbal.

6 minutes ago, Astr0Guy5 said:

So... system requirements this week?  It's got to be this week, right?

Yeah they've said there will be news coming this friday, possibly gameplay from the ESA event and more details on the release. Hopefully system requirements find their way in there.

Just now, Pthigrivi said:

Yeah they've said there will be news coming this friday, possibly gameplay from the ESA event and more details on the release.

That's great, but where did they say that?

I'm still debating whether to watch all the content before release.  I really want to explore everything for myself, but the hype might become to great.  Depends on what CCs show in videos and how spoilery it is.

15 minutes ago, Missingno200 said:

Speaking of the Monday memepost, for those that don't visit the social thread like I vehemently refuse, here's this.

Hide contents

Fo3KxbQXwBkAxIn?format=png&name=large

Watching this close-up and the one from the video posted one or two days ago I wonder; did they finally choose a material for the Kerbal's faces, or is it just a matte kerbal-green? Cause that's exactly what it looks like

sbrvldryy0o61.jpg?width=1639&format=pjpg

34 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

None of these were ever going to be added to the game, it says it right there where the image was first posted.

Sorry, meant to use it as example of what they were experimenting with, but it seems like they decided that best material was no material

2 hours ago, Zozaf Kerman said:

Matt lowne played ksp2… don’t know if this has been mentioned yet.

He said he even played multiplayer against Tim Dodd, The Everyday Astronaut!

It was Dance Dance Revolution, however.