[MOD + BG DLC] Aces High (Ace Combat)

I've always been a massive Ace Combat fan, and I decided to create some custom aircraft based off the player aircraft from Ace Combat 5 and Zero. All decals and textures were created/modified by me, with credit to blackheart612, Blackfalcon501(found on emblemsbf.com), and the general Ace Combat community for providing references.

F-14D Wardog Custom

vAgWfBk.png

A series of F-14Ds modified for a certain squadron. Its frame is modular, allowing for a decent amount of customization options between pilots. The comms equipment have also been upgraded to allow better inter-squadron communication.

Comes with fully functional swing-wings and methods to limit wing flex (instructions in download link).

Can be modified to create Blaze, Edge, Chopper, and Archer variants.

4neJDjg.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK (KerbalX)

This particular aircraft requires a lot of custom textures which I have packaged at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouk2cp0ek2hig0n/F-14D Wardog Custom Decals.zip?dl=0. To install, unzip and merge the GameData folder into the one in KSP's files. Included are decal tweakscale patches and part variant configs.

For full mod list and additional instructions, check KerbalX.

Part and texture variants are created and distributed with permission from the original mod author blackheart612

F-15C Cipher Custom

kIRdIG0.jpg

A F-15C modified for a certain ace. Its engine and control surfaces limiters have been removed, and it requires a good deal more maintenance. However, its combat performance is significantly higher, allowing it to take on a multitude of enemy aces and survive unscathed. Its livery heralds the arrival of a Demon Lord…

DOWNLOAD LINK (KerbalX)

Again, this aircraft requires custom decals which I have packaged here. For a full mod list and installation instructions, check the KerbalX link.

F-15C Solo Wing Custom

wVGLOiF.jpg

A F-15C modified for a certain ace. Its engine and control surfaces limiters have been removed, and it requires a good deal more maintenance. However, its combat performance is significantly higher, allowing it to take on a multitude of enemy aces and survive unscathed. Its livery evokes painful memories…

DOWNLOAD LINK (KerbalX)

Once again, this aircraft requires custom decals which I have packaged here. For a full mod list and installation instructions, check the KerbalX link.

52KYNBx.png

I plan on making at least 2-3 more ace skins in the near future - Razgriz, Archange, and Solo Wing (Morgan). If you guys would like to see anything else feel free to request. Any camo skins will likely take a while as I figure out how to smoothly integrate camo patterns on the body.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.