PS4 version

MrWolf

I understand there aren't many who play this sort of game on consoles, but it would be great to have some reassurance the PS4 version will get more updates and development efforts than the original KSP did. It was a lot of fun even without mods or the latest updates, yet it could have been so much more.

I just saw sony put the gamescom trailer on the official playstation channel, so I'm very hyped about this.

11 hours ago, MrWolf said:

I understand there aren't many who play this sort of game on consoles, but it would be great to have some reassurance the PS4 version will get more updates and development efforts than the original KSP did. It was a lot of fun even without mods or the latest updates, yet it could have been so much more.

I just saw sony put the gamescom trailer on the official playstation channel, so I'm very hyped about this.

The PS4 version of the game is the Squad's shame they want to forget. Yes, I know that porting was engaged in a third-party firm, but the attitude of the Squad to the buyers of the game for PS4 I also remember well. I hope that the new team will behave differently.

XAVHA7y.jpg

(sorry for google-translation)

Edited by Kerbuvim