KSP 2 Multiplayer Discussion Thread

I just realized that multiplayer probably means completely different things for different players.

I believe one thing that many players would enjoy is a lively universe, one that is filled with the creations of other players. Considering the difficulties a full-fledged MMO would bring, how about massively-multiplayer offline? Like e.g. Spore handled it? Allow players to upload their creations, including their time stamp. While time progresses in-game, spawn crafts randomly at their corresponding time stamps. This way you will encounter more and more complex structures, each of them custom made.

One of the most important details that I personally noticed is that between the interview and article, there was a mention of one player being away (presumably not time warping), another player doing something and the player coming back to see that thing done. There was no mention of whether that player would have to time warp to see the up-to-date world, but at least I can still hold out hope that things are interactive without an extra time warp step.