Stock probe to Jool (KSP 1.5)

TheJoolian

This day, i launched the rocket that carried the JoolianExplorer, a probe that will explore Jool and his moons. I don't have the screenshots to show cause i'am playing in a another computer. Forget this, let's get started.

The rocket was ready to launch, but a new foe has appeared. Who? THE SAS!!!!! aww man.. Again the SAS came with his incredible "crazy" out of control attack. I tried but at least i recovered control. Now entering LKO and prepare to half-burn. Half-burn complete, now manuever to solar orbit and injection burn to Jool. Years later, periapsis at 459K (idk), burning capture orbit. Acheived LJO (Low Jool Orbit). Window transfer encounter to Laythe. Burning to Laythe, capture orbit and done... And some juicy science.

That's all i have got from today. :P

I was planning to launch a probe to Jool today to explore even the moons. I orbited Laythe cause i was needing to put some waypoints to my vessels land on a good place that isn't a giant sea.

597px-TinyLaythe.png   Laythe. A Kerbal beautiness.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.