Assembly Building and Hangar Glitch

I have been having a glitch where the assembly buildings aren't properly functioning I have tried validating integrity of the game files, and uninstalling, deleting the files from my pc and reinstalling with no success i think that the problem is the parts files being corrupted or missing but I don't know how to fix it. it would be great if someone could help.
If it helps here are screenshots https://imgur.com/a/aH7BQDB and the glitch started when I tried installing a mod.

1 hour ago, Vizone said:

If it helps here are screenshots https://imgur.com/a/aH7BQDB and the glitch started when I tried installing a mod.

What exactly  is the glitch?

Are you on Steam?If yes try Validating the game files and disable the Cloud Saving.

You can find both from Steam Library->Right Click on Kerbal->Properties.

2 hours ago, Vizone said:

have tried validating integrity of the game files, and uninstalling, deleting the files from my pc and reinstalling with no success i think that the problem is the parts files being corrupted or missing but I don't know how to fix it.

not all the parts show up and the organizer to dose not work (i mean the bar on the far left of the screen

3 hours ago, Vizone said:

glitch started when I tried installing a mod.

Moving to Modded support.

Which mod?

How did you install it?  

Since you said you already validated and reinstalled, it sounds like you installed the mod wrong and over wrote some files.

49 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Moving to Modded support.

Which mod?

How did you install it?  

Since you said you already validated and reinstalled, it sounds like you installed the mod wrong and over wrote some files.

I think it was BD Armory i tried manually installing it.

Edited by Vizone
i think i remember what mod it was

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.