Problem

My ssto lists to the left constantly? This happens even when center of gravity is right in the middle and I have center of thrust and the last one all aligned. It is very little in atmosphere but when you get close to orbit it goes all crazy

no problem with rockets though

36 minutes ago, jetscj said:

[left turning tendency] very little in atmosphere but when you get close to orbit it goes all crazy

Maybe you have some trim left over from the flight in atmosphere.
Alt-W/A/S/D, or on linux right-shift-WASD, sets trim and alt-X resets it to zero. 
I'm not sure that it makes sense for the trim to also affects reaction-wheels, but it does, and KSP reaction wheels are quite strong an present by default in all the cockpits.

That is just a guess, though.  It often helps if you can upload an image of the craft to some hosting site like imgur.com and copy a link to this forum.

And, welcome to the forum.

12 hours ago, jetscj said:

My ssto lists to the left constantly? This happens even when center of gravity is right in the middle and I have center of thrust and the last one all aligned. It is very little in atmosphere but when you get close to orbit it goes all crazy

no problem with rockets though

Do you use rapier engines(or air breathing engines)?

That sounds that before you switch to rocket mode there is an airbreathing problem to one of the engines that causes the unbalance.

You can avoid this by having them Manual Switching and turn them to rocket mode with Action Group before you are too high and they dont get enough air.

Edited by Boyster

If adding more air intakes and manually switching to wet mode doesn't help, try adding more reaction wheels. 

Also make sure your fuel is feeding evenly from both sides of your craft. If you launch the craft, and then recover and edit it, symmetry defaults to off and that can mess your craft up in a variety of subtle ways.

If you want to post a craft file on kerbalx I'd be happy to take a look.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.