creating a super colonization series

kerbalx75

As this post is looking for mods, moved to Add-on discussion.

9 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I would just wait til KSP 2

While they claim to release the game in 2020, we all know delays happen.  It could be much later than promised.  Why make them wait when there are plenty of mods that exist now for this exact purpose?

11 hours ago, kerbalx75 said:

hope to colonize every body

KEEP CALM and colonize every body

The best option other than MKS is Wild Blue Pathfinder and Buffalo. And you should add Wild Blue DSEV to help you get there. And while you're at it, the Near Future series of mods help considerably with station building and interplanetary travel

21 hours ago, Gargamel said:

As this post is looking for mods, moved to Add-on discussion.

While they claim to release the game in 2020, we all know delays happen.  It could be much later than promised.  Why make them wait when there are plenty of mods that exist now for this exact purpose?

Well their targeted release date is Spring. But yeah I expect delays too. I mean i'm a mod hater, I feel like if you want to colonize a celestial body in KSP 1 I would just combine certain parts and go from there who knows what will come out of that

ah-the-base-is-cool.png?w=977&h=

1 minute ago, Gargamel said:

Then you're probably not the OP's intended target audience with their question. 

Yeah guess you can delete my posts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.