[1.7.3] Eskandare Aerospace 0.0.5.1 [BETA]

Eskandare

obkma0y.png

Version 0.0.5.1 [BETA]

Eskandare Aerospace is a parts mod that aims to provide components to make Cold War aircraft from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

This mod was originally multiple mods, Thermonuclear Turbines, Kerbal Rotor Expansion (KRX). Originally I was going to make an updated and continuation of @FreddyPhantom's Phantom Works mod, but I felt that the cockpits were not in approximately Kerbal scale. So I remade them from scratch except the SR-71 model which I cleaned up for 1.7.3.

Currently the mod is still in development, and many changes and additions will occur during the development. The Beta is being released for those who want to test out some of the parts.

Recommended to be used with Airplane Plus by @blackheart612

DOWNLOAD From:

i5VRmjK.png

Parts Gallery: 

Spoiler

IA4yjOG.png

3MwE7MD.png

Pictures

Spoiler

7hvlfNy.png

3ktSwN7.png

KN1Urra.png

v0vcZeY.png

4jF4V6e.png

9XuuhS2.png

U1P3Bdt.png

mcGeHoK.png

DvsGOk4.png

KottabosGames Review [0.0.5.1][BETA]:

Spoiler

Parts Included:

Command:
- Non-Comercial Cockpit A3
- Non-Comercial Cockpit A4
- Non-Comercial Cockpit A7
- Non-Comercial Cockpit AV8
- Non-Comercial Cockpit A3
- Non-Comercial Cockpit F4
- Non-Comercial Cockpit F11
- Non-Comercial Cockpit F14
- Non-Comercial Cockpit F111
- Non-Comercial Cockpit M2000
- Non-Comercial Cockpit RB66
- Non-Comercial Cockpit S2
- Non-Comercial Cockpit S3
- Non-Comercial Cockpit SR71
- Transport Cockpit C130
- Transport Cockpit C17
- Viewer Cockpit SH3
- Viewer Cockpit V22

Engines:
- AV8 Nozzles
- Herron Coaxial Rotor
- SH3 Rotor
- SH3 Control Rotor
- V22 Rotor

Structural:
- 1.875m Cargo Bays
- 3m Cargo Bays
- Adapters

In Development:
- More rotors
- Nuclear Aircraft Engines
- Mk 3 747 parts
- Mk 5 parts ( C-5 Galaxy )
- and more...

Ahh..., Yes, the to do list:

• IVAs (in the works)
  • Science Equipment (Magnetometer Booms. 1,000,000w light for S2, etc)
  • Mk 5 fuselage
  • More Rotors
  • More Cockpits

Special Thanks and Attribution:

• @Angel-125 For the permission to use his Kerbal Actuators plugin which is included with Eskandare Aerospace. Check out his mods HERE.
  • @blackheart612 For the permission to use some of his sounds and models in the near future. Check out his mods HERE.
  • @FreddyPhantom For the permission to use of his SR-71 cockpit model and continuing the Phantom Works mod spirit. His mod can be found HERE.

Change Log:

Version: 0.0.5.1

- BETA Release

License:

Edited by Eskandare

The cockpits are positivelly beautiful!

However even though I have crewed them, in flight the kerbals disapear. By that I mean, their portraits on the bottom left are completelly absent. So it would seem that, not only there is no IVA, there isn't even a placeholder for them. I am not complaining, it is clear that this mod is under development. I was just wondering if that it what it is supposed to be right now or if I installed perhaps lacking something. 

On 8/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, Aerospacer said:

Sorry guys, link is fixed. Not sure what happened there.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:30 PM, Daniel Prates said:

The cockpits are positivelly beautiful!

However even though I have crewed them, in flight the kerbals disapear. By that I mean, their portraits on the bottom left are completelly absent. So it would seem that, not only there is no IVA, there isn't even a placeholder for them. I am not complaining, it is clear that this mod is under development. I was just wondering if that it what it is supposed to be right now or if I installed perhaps lacking something. 

I haven't made the IVA's yet. That is a process that is coming soon. Remember this is BETA.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:58 PM, DownHereInChile said:

This sounds amazing! Can we get some pictures?

I'll have a parts gallery picture soon, as well as some of the aircraft I'll be posting on KerbalX.

EDIT: Parts gallery pics are up!

Edited by Eskandare

5 hours ago, Eskandare said:

I haven't made the IVA's yet. That is a process that is coming soon. Remember this is BETA

I do remember. I said it myself in my post. My point was to, for one, pay a compliment to the modelling of the cockpits, and to ask in order to make sure it was I who wasnt forgeting something, like a dependency. 

2 hours ago, Daniel Prates said:

I do remember. I said it myself in my post. My point was to, for one, pay a compliment to the modelling of the cockpits, and to ask in order to make sure it was I who wasnt forgeting something, like a dependency. 

I know you did, I was just confirming. You weren't forgetting anything.  Thank you for the complement, I am glad you like my work so far.

6 hours ago, Eskandare said:

I know you did, I was just confirming. You weren't forgetting anything.  Thank you for the complement, I am glad you like my work so far.

Boy, do I .... I think those are the best looking aircraft cockpits around.  The cargo sections are great too. I can't wait to see the whole thing completed.

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

190831T164737.524 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/A3/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.551 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/A7/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.565 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/AV8/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.582 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/C130/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.599 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/C17/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.618 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/F11/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.634 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/F111/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.650 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/F14/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.669 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/F4/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.686 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/M2000/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.703 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/RB66/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.720 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/S2/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.737 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/S3/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.755 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/SH3/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.772 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/SR71/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.789 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Command/V22/EHI-3' not found!
190831T164737.978 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Structural/cargo1_875m/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164737.994 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Structural/cargo1_875m/EHI_5' not found!
190831T164738.010 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Eskandare_Heavy_Industries/Eskandare_Aeronautics/Parts/Structural/cargo1_875m/EHI_5' not found!

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

This V-22 cockpit was well worth the wait my man. Excellent mod, can't wait to see what comes out of it in the future! :D  

On a second note, is it possible to update the standalone osprey rotors so they're able to fold? ^^

0fnnajS.jpg

SOcXXBO.jpg

Edited by Sebastiaz

Heya! I've tried these parts but noticed they are not FAR compatible.

I checked to see how the m2x expansion pack did it and it seemed fairly easy, requiring only 2 MM manager patches, although these do not touch the rotors. Mainly because I wouldn't know what would happen. 

@PART[EHI_*]:NEEDS[FerramAerospaceResearch]

{

@minimum_drag = 0

@maximum_drag = 0

@angular_drag = 0

!MODULE[ModuleLiftingSurface]{}

}

^ copy and paste twice and change EHI to EA for the sr 71 cockpit. In a mm patch wherever you like. I chose to create a patches folder in the eskandare folder and put it there.

I've tested it and it should work, except for the rotor parts. 

Edit: lift indicator for rotors does not show a lift arrow now but I was under the impression they where named differently. 

Edited by Cruss

On 8/31/2019 at 7:47 PM, N3N said:

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

Hello,

These Errors exists, because the files aren't in the newest download-file.

So others should have the same errors, too.

I just wanted to help and wanted to ask, how to deal with this errors.

---

Sorry for my english, it's only my third language.

Edited by N3N

3 minutes ago, Eskandare said:

Where did you install the folder? The models and textures use absolute path addressing. Also other mods?

Hello,

I installed the folder in my "GameData", like with other mods.

Yes, I have many other mods, too.

But as I wrote, the problems seems to be, that the textures in the log aren't even in your download-file.

So maybe they don't exist yet or aren't important for now.

So my question is, if the errors can be ignored?

2 minutes ago, N3N said:

Hello,

I installed the folder in my "GameData", like with other mods.

Yes, I have many other mods, too.

But as I wrote, the problems seems to be, that the textures in the log aren't even in your download-file.

So maybe they don't exist yet or aren't important for now.

So my question is, if the errors can be ignored?

They should be there, try re-downloading the file.  Oh, no, never mind, those can be ignored. Those where the textures used to set up the flag transform/mesh for the flag node.

Edited by Eskandare

Just now, N3N said:

Hello,

I used your link, from SpaceDock:

https://spacedock.info/mod/2215/Eskandare Aerospace

And even after downloading the files now for the eight time, they are still missing in your download-file.

Don't worry, those are just warnings. I used my flag/logo for setting up the FlagTransform for the flag module. They are not game breaking.