List of new planets in KSP 2

Hey guys lets try to get a list of all the stock ksp 2 planets!

HERE IS FROM MY WEBSITE

We have two that were already seen as Rask and Rusk

image-1.png?w=1024

And finally I found the super earth planet: Ovin. The planet is a super earth with heavy gravity it's rings have rocks

image-4.png?w=768

Unnamed planets

image-5.png?w=768

At first I thought this was a moon but it looks more like it’s own planet. So I now can see some cool details like impact craters and a icy pole

image-6.png?w=768

This new icy world is different then the one we say on the new gas giant. But this one has craters and no atmosphere, Eeloo 2.0

image-7.png?w=768

On the steam page this planet is theorized to be "Char" that which is a planet made out of iron. Thanks to @ThatGuyWithALongUsername

image-8.png?w=1024

The gas giant that has taken most of the attention from this new planet set. The Planet has an Icy moon terribly close to the rings and theorized to have collisions. The ring has rocks in it

All images and planets are from the official Kerbal Space Program videos and interviews and are not images or videos owned by Platypus

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Here was the gas giant I forgot to include the other day

image-8.png?w=1024

Don't forget its moon! You can see it above the ship in this picture. Judging by the cinematic trailer it has a blue-ish atmosphere, an icy surface, liquid probably water, and is habitable-ish.

Edited by ThatGuyWithALongUsername

6 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

image-7.png?w=768

A Mercury like planet that which looks like Icarus from Galileos planet pack! It might be more hot than moho

All images and planets are from the official Kerbal Space Program videos and interviews and are not images or videos owned by Platypus

Oh, and the Steam page mentions a planet called Charr, which is described as "a heat-blasted world of iron." Sounds a lot like it could be this planet.

EDIT: Woops, thought the posts would merge

Edited by ThatGuyWithALongUsername

14 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

image-8.png?w=1024

I wish they moved the moon further away. Rings could not be stable with the moon being so close. The real universe is far too beautiful to need cosmetic fixes. You don't loose any beauty by moving the moon to the right edge of the picture. If the goal is to be able to see the rings up close in the sky from a surface of a body, then you can already do that from the surface of that ringed super earth.

23 hours ago, nejc said:

I wish they moved the moon further away. Rings could not be stable with the moon being so close. The real universe is far too beautiful to need cosmetic fixes. You don't loose any beauty by moving the moon to the right edge of the picture. If the goal is to be able to see the rings up close in the sky from a surface of a body, then you can already do that from the surface of that ringed super earth.

In the cinematic trailer we see the rings from the moon at a high angle, unlike what you'd get from something in an equatorial orbit. This moon might be further behind the planet and in an unusual orbit like Triton. Apparent sizes of bodies in the animated portions were greatly exaggerated with Kerbin and Mun, so this planet could have been rendered similarly.

Would also explain the ship approaching from a high inclination orbit, if that matches the moon's.

Edited by cubinator

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:51 PM, The Doodling Astronaut said:

image-8.png?w=1024

Man that looks gorgeous.  That's a nice looking Saturn analogue... OPM creators, you now have competition !
Forget Jool, if we have a Saturn/Sarnus, and barring an actual Uranus/Urlum, I know where I'm going to spend most of my time.

20 hours ago, cubinator said:

In the cinematic trailer we see the rings from the moon at a high angle, unlike what you'd get from something in an equatorial orbit. This moon might be further behind the planet and in an unusual orbit like Triton. Apparent sizes of bodies in the animated portions were greatly exaggerated with Kerbin and Mun, so this planet could have been rendered similarly.

Would also explain the ship approaching from a high inclination orbit, if that matches the moon's.

I hope you are right, but I'm not sure how trustworthy the planets in the trailer are given Duna with the ice cap pointed towards the sun.

1 hour ago, nejc said:

I hope you are right, but I'm not sure how trustworthy the planets in the trailer are given Duna with the ice cap pointed towards the sun.

C-I-N-E-M-A-T-I-C E-F-F-E-C-T-S

22 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

We save the pinned status for only the most important threads because they tend to push other useful threads too far down the list. Sorry. 

okay thats fine

Just now, nejc said:

That was my point. Not sure what you mean.

Most people don't realize it's just probably cinematic effects or Ike eclipsing duna (Except Ike is locked in dunastationary obit :rolleyes:)

5 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Most people don't realize it's just probably cinematic effects or Ike eclipsing duna (Except Ike is locked in dunastationary obit :rolleyes:)

That was my point. Because the trailer is cinematic, it might not be a trustworthy source for the position of the moon next to the gas giant. Although I hope it is for the purpose above.

Edited by nejc

2 minutes ago, nejc said:

That was my point. Because the trailer is cinematic, it might not be a trustworthy source for the position of the moon next to the gas giant. Although I hope it is for the purpose above.

I hope so too

Charr, by its description, resembles what Ablate (Planet factory, nowdays Sentar expansion) looks like. I think that was the first custom planet pack.

I sure hope so. The body is a Vulkan-like object that is tidally locked to Kerbol, and the consequences can be seen in its looks.

404430676DA21B0C6BCA999E79804AB33A89CC94

I am pretty sure the green gas giant is Jool because in the picture it is showed in, you can see vall, tylo and laythe in the video it is shown in, and you can see also the same jool in other places, secondly, the "white gas giant" is probably kerbin because we see this rocket at 0:25 in IVA mode and notice the window is the same color? Regarding the interstellar ship, you see the same ship later at the ringed saturn analog, so implying it was stopping to resupply. The new kerbin is probably hust kerbin because in the picture you can see the continent the KSC is, and the desert.  Now the other planets are probably actual planets.

Edited by DunaManiac

5 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

I am pretty sure the green gas giant is Jool because in the picture it is showed in, you can see vall, tylo and laythe in the video it is shown in, and you can see also the same jool in other places, secondly, the "white gas giant" is probably kerbin because we see this rocket at 0:25 in IVA mode and notice the window is the same color? Regarding the interstellar ship, you see the same ship later at the ringed saturn analog, so implying it was stopping to resupply. The new kerbin is probably hust kerbin because in the picture you can see the continent the KSC is, and the desert.  Now the other planets are probably actual planets.

CLAP... CLAP... CLAP...