Editor Information Panels

zer0Kerbal

13 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Is there another mod/way to have those little information panels (craft resources/info) in the editor scene without using KER?

I like KER, but this is practically all I currently use it for.

You probably aren’t going to like my answer.

Spoiler

MechJeb

6 hours ago, Nightside said:

You probably aren’t going to like my answer.

Hide contents

MechJeb

this is KER

image.png

Best I could do with MechJeb (Editor)

Thank you - some of those things are quite helpful, even if I had to make a custom window to find them. :o:P:D - gives me some ideas on what I want - will have to make a mock up because I will try to write this as a mod call STAKX (STatistical Analysis for Kerbal eXperiments) or should it be STAKX'C (eXperimental Craft)

image.png

Edited by zer0Kerbal

1 hour ago, Nightside said:

It’s a bit hard to find but MJ does let you change window size, color, transparency as well as customize content.

yes. that 'Editor' window is all custom - from what is in it - to the spaces. I was pressed for time so I didn't have fun with the colors. :)

Still - MechJeb doesn't provide the information in those two little KER windows - which is what I want, without KER. :) maybe when my quarter-potato, half spoiled notebook is replaced I will be able to run both at once. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.