how many salty 9 year old kids will come to ksp2 and give a one star review because it "twoo hrad"?

JERONIMO

1 minute ago, ModZero said:

Can be silly, that's why so many of us enjoy kids stuff. Problems start when we try to own it, like with the entire "She-Ra isn't sexy enough" debacle, or, well, this thread.

Who da fudge looks at She-ra and thinks, "I need this woman in my life". Watch siblings sassing She-ra to understand. It's a bad show.

On 8/27/2019 at 2:04 PM, DunaManiac said:

9 year olds just aren't interested in these kinds of games, they're interested in fortnite or minecraft, not a space simulator.

I, uh, actually recommend my friends (who are fathers) on KSP1. And of course showing my creations and even a few other's people creations.

Oops?

There is a way to deal with all of these problems. It's called, "customization." If you let people set their games you can solve basically all of this. Then just give nice easy info to start you off and watch them fly. Literally, figuratively, or ironically.

Edited by Arugela

I honestly can't complain here. I've been playing since I was 12 (I'm 21 now, 0.8.1). Nine year olds I doubt, however there could be a squeaker/ griefer infestation with some of the slightly older crowd, say 13-14. Let's all just hope for customizable multiplayer and for the love of god IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN SIMULATIONS DON'T COMPLAIN THAT IT'S A SIMULATION SANDBOX.

Edited by Chaotic Protocol

7 minutes ago, Chaotic Protocol said:

I've been playing since I was 12...

I feel old now.

When I was 12, everything in We Didn't Start the Fire had already happened.  The only spaceflight games I had played were Spacewar! and Asteroids.

37 minutes ago, razark said:

I feel old now.

When I was 12, everything in We Didn't Start the Fire had already happened.  The only spaceflight games I had played were Spacewar! and Asteroids.

To be fair the average age I've seen is about 15-17 age range. These new guys make me feel old lmao.