Send me best designs for my Minmus mission

TheJoolian

In career I'm also at the point of designing a lander to go to Minmus. Once I have a good working design, I'll post it here. In the mean time I did a quick search on KerbalX and found these 2 that might be right for you. But as steuben says, some more design details would help.

http://kerbalx.com/?search=minmus -dlc ~stock ~vab ~just_craft -dlc ~ksp_version:1.4.3 ~include -by:part_count ~all_time
I would go for Mun (Basic) II. It's for an older version of KSP but should still be relevant, if you have the parts.

At what point are you on in the tech tree? Or your facilities sizes?

If you have Mission Control and Tracking Station on level 2, you could go to Minmus on a tin can put together with duct tape as long as you have about 2 km/s dV from low Kerbin orbit. Maybe less if you're thrifty.

@TheJoolianHappy birthday! I haven't had a chance to test this ship, and I'm not sure where you are on the tech tree, but this Minty Thrush should be quite capable for Minmus and Mun flags and science.

https://kerbalx.com/direstorm/Minty-Thrush

If your tech tree is a bit further along you might also enjoy my Dream Katcher and Duna Express Shuttle:

Depends on what you need. I got some MONSTER lifters that can easily take an entire base to the surface, or some smaller ones that are just used as orbital tugs. 

My most used lifters, however, are the KerbalX Heavy and the Sentinel. 
The KerbalX I have modified in many ways to suit my needs. The KerbalX Freighter can cary station parts, the KerbalX Heavy is for an orbiter, and the KerbalX Heavy Block 3, which carries resupply payloads to LMO. 

Let me know what you need and I can show you some screenshots and craft files. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.