Very productive post, you must've worked hard on it.

The thing with disappointment is that it all depends on what you expect.  I'm excited for the game, but what I'm largely trying to avoid setting my expectations too high.  For me, I'm trying not to get my heart set on too many new mechanics and features.  From what we've already seen, we can likely count on improved visuals and performance, as well as the mechanics that they've already described (Interstellar Travel, new parts, colonies, etc.)  Put all that together, and I'd be pretty satisfied with those results.  Anything in addition to that is a nice bonus.  I know there's a lot of speculation, and it's fun to come up with ideas and over-analyze footage, but take nothing for granted that hasn't been stated by the devs.

At the same time though, from what I've seen of PAX coverage, most of the things that people were specifically hoping would not happen (DRM, Microtransactions, etc) have already been pretty conclusively ruled out, so I overall I think there's more to be happy about than not, at least so far.