[Help requested] Yggdrasil Interstellar Arcologies (v0.1 in-dev alpha)

AzraelZephyrian

Nice models - look forward to seeing where this goes. I notice you add the resources Deuterium  and Tritium - be aware these collide with the same def's from CommunityResourcePack - not sure what will happen but would guess one or the other would get overwritten and you may find the balance way off if both are installed (CRP has significantly different values).

Edited by wasml
clarity

6 hours ago, wasml said:

Nice models - look forward to seeing where this goes. I notice you add the resources Deuterium  and Tritium - be aware these collide with the same def's from CommunityResourcePack - not sure what will happen but would guess one or the other would get overwritten and you may find the balance way off if both are installed (CRP has significantly different values).

Thanks for the heads up.  I’ll copy their values, in that case, and adjust Isp accordingly.  The Isp needs adjustment anyhow—at present, my fusors can’t decide whether they are piddly direct fusion units or ICF efficiency-all-stars.  Obviously, if one examines the models, Tall Boy is meant to be the latter, and KDF the former.  I think I’ll also make a 10m ICF unit, to make flying a 1000m hab ring feasible, and to pay homage to the insane size of stuff like Daedalus.

Edited by AzraelZephyrian

On 9/7/2019 at 6:05 AM, Rezza Goan said:

I'm already in love.... It looks neat. I wish you the best for this mod. You have my attention.

:) Thanks 

I've recently rediscovered career mode, so I'm momentarily stalled on development, but will get back to it soon.  I just added an update that cleans up duplicate/test parts and requires community resource pack as a dependency (to allow resource mining to refuel on DT fuel).  Also working on integrated labs/science packs for my career save.

Edited by AzraelZephyrian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.