KSP2 Roundtable and PAX Recap - Ask Das Anything LIVE

DasValdez

So, I'm back from both PAX West AND the KSP2 Roundtable at the Star Theory Studios.

As promised, I've got interviews, screenshots, gameplay footage, and a LOT of comments on the time I spent with the devs.

I'll be streaming an AMA LIVE on Twitch this evening for a few hours, starting at 4 PM EDT (Basically Now). The VOD will also be available afterwards if you want to get caught up on your own schedule.

Link to stream is here. If you come from the forums, say so!

Stream is over, but I've permanently archived the video off to here:

:prograde: http://twitch.tv/dasvaldez

Edited by DasValdez
Added VOD link

6 hours ago, TackleMcClean said:

Hello where are you from I'm from Sweden.

Also - do you happen to know if there's anything like "launch profiles" for automatic delivery of vessels/parts?
I know about orbital vab, but what the hey, might as well ask :)

We did ask about some sort of automation for delivery of resources, and they gave us an sneaky grin and said "the game is still under dev"... which I took for code saying "Yes, we have plans for that." I'd stand by for more info to be released in the future. 

I straight up told them that there needed to be some automation, because if it becomes Milkrun Simulator 3000 it'll be a snoozefest.

HAHA

1:32:15 "Oh no spaghetti rockets are back that's terrible, they need to fix that because I don't know how to build rockets that are actually engineered correctly!"

I don't usually watch Twitch streamers, but I may have to start watching you for this statement alone.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:08 AM, 5thHorseman said:

HAHA

1:32:15 "Oh no spaghetti rockets are back that's terrible, they need to fix that because I don't know how to build rockets that are actually engineered correctly!"

I don't usually watch Twitch streamers, but I may have to start watching you for this statement alone.

Hey, I'll take it! :D

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:08 AM, 5thHorseman said:

HAHA

Well, it makes designing extremely annoying.
Back in 0.22 when this was a thing I just strutted everything and then some and it took care of everything.
As long as there are tools to "fix" the problem, then fine.  If not I guess I'll install a KJR mod whenever/if ever there's one.

But we'll see.  It's far too early to judge spaghettification imho.