Space related swag giveaway

ManEatingApe

I have some spare space themed swag to give away absolutely free (including free shipping) to the fine folks on this forum.
6l06Ts2.jpg

Items:

• 1 x Set of four cups that stack into a rocket design (suitable for liquid fuel, not tested with LOX, solid fuel or Xenon :))
  • 2 x KSC themed bottle openers ("Kennedy Space Center" on front, "I need my space" on reverse)

I've pre-flighted this thread with the mod team and there are 2 very important rules:

• Firstly, general internet safety: DO NOT SHARE any personal contact information publicly in this forum. Details to be exchanged only over PM (private message).
  • Secondly, due to concerns about privacy/safety of minors: You MUST BE OVER 18 and additionally over the age of majority in the country where you reside.
    Nobody under 18 should attempt to contact me or provide any personal contact information whatsoever. Anyone suspected of circumventing this rule will be reported to the mod team immediately.

Terms and conditions:

• First come, first served
  • One item per person, choose wisely
  • To prevent spam accounts, you must have at least 5 posts
  • Request an item with a public post in the following format:
    "Request <cup set | bottle opener (delete as appropriate)>. I certify that I am over 18 and over the age of majority in the country where I reside"
  • Once I acknowledge your request, then send a PM with a shipping address. This could be a semi-anonymous parcel locker (or local equivalent), poste restante (if your country supports it), P.O. box (if you have one), work address (if you're employed) or a residential address.
Edited by ManEatingApe

36 minutes ago, Elthy said:

Request bottle opener. I certify that I am over 18 and over the age of majority in the country where I reside

Awesome giveaway! You realy ship worldwide for free? Thats extremly generous of you.

Acknowledged!

1 bottle opener down...1 bottle opener to go :)

Edited by ManEatingApe

26 minutes ago, Selective Genius said:

Request cup set. I certify that I am over 18 and over the age of majority in the country where I reside.

And by the way, just for the sake of my curiosity, what are those cups made up of?

Acknowledged! Cups are ceramic stoneware, dishwasher and microwave safe.

Just 1 bottle opener left!

Edited by ManEatingApe

Ooo... I'd go for that last bottle opener, so accept my formal request.

"Request 1 bottle opener. I certify that I am over 18 and over the age of majority in the country where I reside "

Very much over the age of majority :)

Edited by purpleivan

2 hours ago, purpleivan said:

Ooo... I'd go for that last bottle opener, so accept my formal request.

"Request 1 bottle opener. I certify that I am over 18 and over the age of majority in the country where I reside "

Very much over the age of majority :)

Acknowledged!

That's the last item, so we're all done. Thanks for participating! :)

Edited by ManEatingApe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.