[1.4.5] Interstellar Solar Panel Problem

1 hour ago, Francesco_R said:

Ciao, ho un problema con i miei pannelli solari che generano una quantità negativa di energia. Questo succede con un'installazione di 1.4.5 Ksp con RO . Ecco il mio output.log

Hello, I have a problem with my solar panels generating  a negative amount of energy. This happens with an installation of 1.4.5 Ksp with RO. Here is my output.log

If it’s a part from  a mod,  this may need to be reposted in that mods thread or in the modded Instals thread.

also solar panels generate less electricity the further out from the sun that you are in space.

Thank you for the translation @[email protected]    @Francesco_R, outside of the international forums, please post in English, or use a translator to help everybody  :). 

And as mentioned, you can try asking in the specific mod thread, but this thread is being moved to tech support.

Grazie per la traduzione @ Drakenred65 @ Gmail.com @Francesco_R, al di fuori dei forum internazionali, si prega di pubblicare in inglese o utilizzare un traduttore per aiutare tutti :).

E come detto, puoi provare a chiedere nel thread mod specifico, ma questo thread viene spostato nel supporto tecnico.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.