Servo's in Axis Groups not functioning properly

So I'm trying to make a Falcon 9 replica with a couple servo's, hinges and control surfaces serving as the grid fins.

However, I've come across the issue that I cannot bind all the servo's to both the Pitch, Yaw and Roll Groups without them not working,
I can bind all 4 to either Pitch OR Yaw just fine and they work, but I cannot bind all 4 to both Pitch and Yaw.

If I bind two of them to Pitch and the other two to Yaw it also works, but when I bind them together to Roll, they will no longer Pitch or Yaw, only Roll.

It appears that when setting the servo to an Axis group, it always takes the lowest one of the list as the priority setting, ignoring the ones above it.

Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass this?

14 hours ago, T1mo98 said:

It appears that when setting the servo to an Axis group, it always takes the lowest one of the list as the priority setting, ignoring the ones above it.

I haven't experimented to figure out what the order of the priorities is, but indeed any robotic part can only be controlled by one input at a time. Well, at least with "absolute control", with "incremental control" you can have multiple inputs controlling one robotic part.

14 hours ago, T1mo98 said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass this?

Ask Squad to change / fix this? There is already a related issue on the bug-tracker: Please allow multiple KAL controllers to steer one device (f.e. for a real quadcopter)

P.S. In regards to the pitch / yaw / roll axis groups: please note that they are ignored by SAS. See also:

Edited by AHHans
fixed link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.