Unasked or Unaddressed questions for KSP2...

There are a couple of questions that occurred to me, that I haven't seen in the dev interview threads:

1. Given "unfocused acceleration" is a thing, will there be orbital decay? At least for objects that dip slightly below atmospheric boundaries? Currently objects with a perikerb of, say, 50km remain on rails.

1a. Will atmospheres even have a boundary?

2. Will construction time be a thing?

If these have been already addressed, please steer me there. And mods, if there is already a thread for "moar questions", feel free to merge this thread there. It didn't feel right tacking these onto interview threads that had already happened...

Edited by StrandedonEarth

I don't believe it's confirmed, but I doubt orbital decay or (lack of) atmo boundaries will be a thing for the same reason they're not doing n-body physics - they want people to be able to put a vessel somewhere, or build a colony, and forget about it, knowing that it will still be there hundreds of years later. I hope it exists for vessels that have a PE below the atmosphere, it's where most of my launchers empty stages are and I like to keep a tidy LKO.

9 hours ago, Star-Eagle said:

Can the orbital VAB be expanded?

As i understand its no limits on ship size, one restriction might be resources so back end has to be larger. 
If build time however you can probably skip in more materials over time.

Now one major feature for Orbital and planetary shipyards would be the options to upgrade ships, dock with one and open it in the editor. 
We will have an editor for the base itself and one to build new ships.
Granted this might just be just load ship like extraplanetray launchpads but suspect its on location. The orbital one has one strut connecting it to yard. 
Now KIS / KAS help a lot here and small docking ports work very well as USP ports then you forget probe core and communication :)