Welcome our new Community Manager!

UomoCapra

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have already met @PulsarPixie at PAX West a couple of weeks ago, and if you did, then you probably already know she's a complete space nerd, too!

With a new game coming up, Annie has joined the KSP's ranks as Community Manager, and together with @St4rdust and myself ( @UomoCapra ) we'll do our best to keep this community as awesome as it always has been, as well as to keep our communication open and honest.

Let's give Annie a warm welcome :)

Here are some words from her:

Hi Everyone!

I’m so excited to be a Community Manager on the KSP Forum! I love astrophysics, space science and gaming. I was the President of the Physics & Astronomy club for two years in college which I’m really proud of. Some games, shows and films that I like are: D&D, Starfinder, KSP, Mass Effect, Interstellar, Cosmos (both Sagan’s and Tyson’s) and watching lots of anime!I’m here to answer questions, be helpful and make sure we’re having a fun time! I’m excited to be here!:smiley:

Annie

1 minute ago, PulsarPixie said:

@Ultimate Steve my gamer tag had already been taken somehow so I was faced with the task of creating something new. I said to myself, "SELF! You like 3 things in this world: Space stuff, Fantasy stuff and alliteration." And that's how my username was born.

That's perfect!