What is the most kerbal thing you guys are going to do in the new game?

SpaceFace545

11 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

If I do decide to pick up KSP2 I plan to mod it 'till it crashes :cool:

That's not really a uniquely kerbal thing; more of a modder thing. But i'll gladly enjoy breaking the game over and over until i finally get a suite of mods to my liking; hell i may even take a crack at making one or two of my own depending on how everything shakes out.

i'll likely end up pushing the limits of the colony system; i REALLY hope there's a unlockable part that acts like a VAB. I really want to make a automated interstellar ship that spews out probes until the game drops to 1FPS.

9 hours ago, Incarnation of Chaos said:

That's not really a uniquely kerbal thing; more of a modder thing.

Says who? ... I play KSP by modding it and writing code to get KSP to do what I want, that is how I play and people I know play so yes, it is uniquely Kerbal

Let alone it is the mantra of KSP from before 0.90 

Edited by DoctorDavinci

I'm going to use the <not yet released> to break the <not yet released> and do some <not defined enough> on <not planned for release, but the community thinks it will exist> while <insert random, undefined speculation here>ing. 

With two melons, and The Artichoke.

Either that, or wait to find out what I can actually do before making any plans on what I can actually do.

Edited by razark

8 hours ago, razark said:

I'm going to use the <not yet released> to break the <not yet released> and do some <not defined enough> on <not planned for release, but the community thinks it will exist> while <insert random, undefined speculation here>ing. 

Personally I think [REDACTED] would be more [DATA EXPUNGED] for the █████████.