Jump to content

What is the most kerbal thing you guys are going to do in the new game?


SpaceFace545
 Share

Recommended Posts

Unlike others, I don’t suffer from any garbage in KSP. I am going to conquer space with high-quality spacecraft and also make realistic interstellar flights.

 

True, why do I need KSP 2 if there is a modification of Interstellar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Because Orion missile?

Orion is perhaps a weak engine for interstellar flights. I plan to use it as an engine for an interplanetary large spaceship with strong radiation protection. Orion is very heavy, and for him it is not a problem, it can easily transport 300-500 tons of residential modules that are well protected from radiation. You just need to add more nuclear granules. 

Edited by OOM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OOM said:

Orion is perhaps a weak engine for interstellar flights. I plan to use it as an engine for an interplanetary large spaceship with strong radiation protection. Orion is very heavy, and for him it is not a problem, it can easily transport 300-500 tons of residential modules that are well protected from radiation. You just need to add more nuclear granules. 

I mean using orion as a nuclear warhead and a missile motor.

How else are you going to blow up colonies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

I mean using orion as a nuclear warhead and a missile motor.

How else are you going to blow up colonies?

Never. Colonies must be safe and sound.

Edited by OOM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is the most Kerbal thing I will do in KSP2?

I will deploy parachutes at launch because I forgot to check staging.

I have difficulty imagining anything more iconically kerbal than that.

There is a good chance I will also fire only the boosters and not the core stage at launch because I forgot to check staging

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Terwin said:

What is the most Kerbal thing I will do in KSP2?

I will deploy parachutes at launch because I forgot to check staging.

I have difficulty imagining anything more iconically kerbal than that.

There is a good chance I will also fire only the boosters and not the core stage at launch because I forgot to check staging

 

I mean if you’re flying a Titan replica that last thing is historically the right thing to do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...