KSP MOCR update for mission control gameplay?

LockManipulator

I found out about MOCR and I love it! Buuut there's some stuff like inertial angles being flipped, the help screen not showing all the available screens, etc. Small stuff. Plus a few things I would like to add as well. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of how to fix this? Seems like tunefix, the original creator, hasn't had any activity for the past year. There's the whole thing on github here: https://github.com/Tunefix/KSP_MOCR/releases and I found which files contain what needs to be fixed but they're all .cs or something? The standalone download, not the master, seems like it was compiled with Python which I'm pretty familiar with. I could honestly fix what I want in the master files but have no idea how to compile it or work with those files. Also not sure what the pyssmq server is or what it's used for. Google returns nothing on pyssmq. Telemachus with the Houston UI looks ok but not great and it's incredibly laggy for me. But KSP MOCR runs very smoothly and I absolutely love the retro look.

EDIT: I also want to be able to select targets and view relative velocity, inclination, etc which is not currently an option. That's the one thing I really want to add to the mission controller side of things since the pilot will be locked into IVA mode only (without the fancy custom IVA screens as that renders a mission control redundant).

Edited by LockManipulator

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.