KSP Loading... Preview: Ike & Minmus revamp.

St4rdust

8 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

You clearly meant dinosaurs and we all know it.

Admit it, you all want to watch Jeb run away from a T-Rex.

And I have to express my ongoing disappointment that we still have no clouds on the horizon. (Figuratively and literally.)

3 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

@SQUAD Are you still doing part revamps? I really like the revamp effort you've been doing but I'm worried that an unfinished job will do the opposite of what it was intended to - make the game's art even more mismatched.

No, we are not quite done yet.

The new textures look miles better than the old ones, good going Squad!

I did also notice that the Kerbal seemed to float above the surface while walking in some scenes. In my opinion, that's something I find more jarring than low-res textures. Or is it something that's hard to fix? Something to do with z-fighting?

• 3 months later...
On 9/12/2019 at 7:07 AM, ZooNamedGames said:

Remaining Bodies in KSP To Be Redone:

•Kerbol

•Moho

•Eve

-•Gilly

•Jool

-•Laythe

-•Tylo

-•Bop

-•Pol

-•Vall

•Eeloo

And for the love of Kraken- please include a clean up and improvement to-

•Asteroids

Ummm correct me if I'm wrong, but should not kerbin be on that list?

I think it would be one of the first.

Also, we need scatterer oceans, because eve looks weird with the nice terrain, and the old liquid texture

I felt a Kerbin revamp was coming since they added better grass textures just to KSC. I'm very excited about a Kerbin revamp possibility and understand why that might take a lil bit of time, along with the other revamps. I definitely feel that an ocean revamp miiight be coming along with it, at the same time that Laythe gets one. And if I'm going to round out my hopes, there's a chance they'd add some kind of stock cloud at that point too.

SPECULATION: 1.9 is a revamp for most other celestial bodies, and 2.0 is the Kerbin/Laythe/Ocean/Cloud revamp. Something like that.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:18 AM, nwillard said:

I felt a Kerbin revamp was coming since they added better grass textures just to KSC. I'm very excited about a Kerbin revamp possibility and understand why that might take a lil bit of time, along with the other revamps. I definitely feel that an ocean revamp miiight be coming along with it, at the same time that Laythe gets one. And if I'm going to round out my hopes, there's a chance they'd add some kind of stock cloud at that point too.

SPECULATION: 1.9 is a revamp for most other celestial bodies, and 2.0 is the Kerbin/Laythe/Ocean/Cloud revamp. Something like that.

not 2.0 but rather 1.10...

not sure we will get many updates after 2.0 is released - unless people keep purchasing the original.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.