[WIP][DEV] KGEx (08 Mar 2020)

zer0Kerbal

• 1 year later...

I just installed this into 1.11.2 and apparently the parts that are in the set are now reverting to a basic PPD_10 type with extneded node point. So I'm starting to wonder if 1.11.x has broken something with the mod. Which is kin of odd, considering tha bird worked all the way up to 1.10.x.

Any ideas as to why?

Space_Coyote

3 hours ago, Space_Coyote said:

I just installed this into 1.11.2 and apparently the parts that are in the set are now reverting to a basic PPD_10 type with extneded node point. So I'm starting to wonder if 1.11.x has broken something with the mod. Which is kin of odd, considering tha bird worked all the way up to 1.10.x.

Did you installed all the dependencies? Some patches are only applied when the dependencies are found...

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

Did you installed all the dependencies? Some patches are only applied when the dependencies are found...

And if I don't mind asking , which "Dependencies" should I be looking for?" After all I went front to back on this thread to look for them. and I could find none . So if it is at all possible , could someone please pointme to said "Dependencies" and I will be more than Glad to install them

Space_Coyote

12 hours ago, Space_Coyote said:

And if I don't mind asking , which "Dependencies" should I be looking for?" After all I went front to back on this thread to look for them. and I could find none . So if it is at all possible , could someone please pointme to said "Dependencies" and I will be more than Glad to install them

B9 Stock Parts (and B9PS), by example. If I understood correctly, this add'on applies patches on already patched parts.

Since you complained about the PPD_10 being reset to Stock, I think it's more or less obvious that it was not patched, and since B9 Stock Parts are the add'on that apply B9PS to Stock Parts, perhaps its absence is the cause of the error, and not a bug on KSP 1.11 or this (WiP) add'on. :)

Edited by Lisias
Grammars... (Sigh)

• 9 months later...
22 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

WOAH!
How did you get this!?

The fun thing about licensing is that it does not apply retroactively. If you release version 1.0 under an attribution license, then release the same assets in version 1.1 as all rights reserved, everything in the previous version is still under the attribution license meaning they can be used under those terms.

1 hour ago, Randazzo said:

The fun thing about licensing is that it does not apply retroactively. If you release version 1.0 under an attribution license, then release the same assets in version 1.1 as all rights reserved, everything in the previous version is still under the attribution license meaning they can be used under those terms.

Woah ho!

Now I can use it!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Also as a side noote, I can not download version 1.1.0.0 from Curese forege.. (and CKan really  hates it too, cause CKAN only goes up to the 1.0.0.4 version (there is no 1.1.0.0 version.. seems we are at an impasse here to get the latest version.. (I'm going to keep trying on the Curse forge end, but I've had issues with CF as of late..

Don't get me wrong, it's a good mod, problem is, it's hard to get for the average user..

Space_Coyote (Aerodyne Space Industries.. We build space stations)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.