Jump to content

[WIP][DEV] KGEx (08 Mar 2020)


Recommended Posts

Also another small problem with that one.

XKuxJe4.png

There is a (very small, tried to position it in a way that shows the sky in the back) gap between the end cap and the main compartment at the top. (red arrow)

The black end cap on the bottom is missing (blue  arrow)

Edited by Dante80
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dante80 said:

Also another small problem with that one.

XKuxJe4.png

There is a (very small, tried to position it in a way that shows the sky in the back) gap between the end cap and the main compartment at the top. (red arrow)

The black end cap on the bottom is missing (blue  arrow)

Thank you... fixed internally. (restock patch has a .68 that should be a .75)

and just ran a test on the SSPx end switching, and it looks promising.

More later.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PicoPort Shielded (Shielded PicoPort) released via Spacedock and CKAN.

Basic Shielded PicoPort

by zer0Kerbal

Basic Shielded PicoPort versionKSP versionCKAN listedNonSoftware License CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA


Shield that Thing! v1.0.0.0 for KSP v1.7.x

  • (+PART)

Requires

  • KSP
  • ModuleManager
  • PicoPort

Suggests

  • Docking Port Descriptions

Re-Stock-01-500x500.png

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Next up (finishing touches):

DockingPortDescriptions-v1.0.0.0

Docking Port Descriptions version KSP version CKAN listed NonSoftware License CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA

Module Manager patch to add docking port sizes/genders/and more to parts descriptions in the editor(s).

I have thought of adding the same information to the Part Title - maybe abbreviated.

Hero-02.png * Hero-gendered.png

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.0.0.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3

Released on 2019-10-05

More Hitchhikers by zer0Kerbal

v1.0.0.3 for KSP v1.7.x - Tuna Cans and Trees Restocked

MoreHitchhikers versionKSP versionCKAN listedNonSoftware License CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA

  • added PPD-03 'Tree'
  • added PPD-05f (tuna can)
  • added PPD-10f (tuna can)
  • added PPD-15f (tuna can)
  • added PPD-20f (tuna can)
  • ReStock: added PPD-05f (tuna can)
  • ReStock: added PPD-10f (tuna can)
  • ReStock: added PPD-15f (tuna can)
  • ReStock: added PPD-20f (tuna can)
  • updated: On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC), ConnectedLivingSpace, Kerbalism patches
  • added: KIS, Serene Storage, TACLS, KeepFit patches
  • PPD-20,PPD-20f,PPD-20t renamed to PXXL-20, PXXL-20f, PXXL-20t (follow SSPXr naming) (made it up - P2XL would also have worked)
  • PPD-15, PPD-15f, PPD-15t renamed to PXL-15, PXL-15f, PXL-15t (follow SSPXr naming convention)
  • PPD-10, PPD-10f, PPD-10t not renamed (follow SSPXr naming convention)
  • PPD-05, PPD-05f, PPD-05t renamed to PDD-05, PDD-05f, PDD-05t (follow SSPXr naming convention)
  • PPD-01, PPD-02, PPD-03 renamed to PTD-01, PTD-02, PTD-03 (follow SSPXr naming convention)
  • added: On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC) patch
  • added ConnectedLivingSpace patch
  • added Kerbalism patch
  • [D][BUG 1.0.0.2a] PPD-02 closed and sealed barn door (was actually in 1.0.0.2 re-release)
  • comment: what took so long was the ReStock textures didn't quite fit and took custom placement. All good now.
  • Only uses stock IVA - no additional IVA's are supplied.

Heroshot-3-labels

ReStocked:

ReStocked

Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.0.0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3

Released on 2019-10-05

DockingPortDescriptions-v1.0.0.1

Docking Port Descriptions versionKSP versionCKAN listedNonSoftware License CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA

Module Manager patch to add docking port sizes to parts descriptions in the editors.

version 1.0.0.1 - Can See Clearly

  • Release
  • uploaded to SpaceDock
  • uploaded to CKAN
  • uploaded to Curseforge
  • moved to KGEx/
  • Gender working
  • adjusted MM timing - needs one :FOR[] before :LAST[] will work, else crashes MM

Hero Hero-02 Hero-gendered

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.0.0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3

Released on 2019-10-05

Basic Shielded PicoPort by zer0Kerbal

  • (+PART)

v1.0.0.1 for KSP v1.7.x

Basic Shielded PicoPort versionKSP versionCKAN listedNonSoftware License CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA

version 1.0.0.1 - Little Bling ReStocked and Flush

  • added PicoPortShielded.restockwhitelist
  • added ReStock patch (so PicoPortShielded will show up with ReStock installed)
  • turned off PicoPortShielded.restockwhitelist
  • adjusted placement of model so will no longer sink into part attached to
  • moved TweakScale and ConnectedLivingSpaces patches into separate files

Requires

  • KSP
  • ModuleManager
  • PicoPort

Suggests

  • Docking Port Descriptions

Re-Stock-01-500x500

Hero-Space-Dock-2-1151x500header.png

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

MoreHitchhikers 1.0.0.4 is feature complete. Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux combined with B9PartSwitcher brings end cap switching.

Tracked down the last annoying little bug, and missing negative symbols (-) and looks good to go. Will wait to see if anything from 1.0.0.3 pops up in this thread before publishing.

PicoPortShielded is having an issue when ReStock Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux is installed. Working on it.

Am also thinking of adding an Inflatable AIrlock version of it. Comments?

DockingPortDescriptions is probably missing a couple variants (like NFC), as they are requested I will add them, except for NFC - which I am planning on adding soon.

NEXT is to publish the Mod Container - KGEx which has several definition files which are used through all the mods released under the KGEx banner. This will allow the release of more complex mods like DaMichels.

Am pondering about making MoreCopulas - which would add copulas in various sizes, and maybe even some extended copulas. comments?

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Updates to 'the plan':

  • Liquid Fuel Cell (with ODFC) by JatwaaDemolitionsCo
    • since this is actively being released, just adding ODFC patches for it in ODFC.
  • Monoprop Decoupler by JSC
    • complete revamp.
    • now offering bottom crossfeed
    • B9fuelswitching
    • 0.625m, 1.25,, 1.875m, 2.5, 3.75, and 5m
    • ODFC patch
  • :maneuver: various (really beautiful) mods by Randazzo  
    • released to public domain by author, non-special permission given
    • initial update/modernization pass ongoing

Mod(s) by Randazzo:

Spoiler

XBRANfI.png

Rodent II and other bits:

Spoiler

 

c09mHWu.png


WyJ9lRq.png

Kickback Booster Segments:

yEXDPFlh.png

 

 

 

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.0.0.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3

Released on 2019-10-07

DockingPortDescriptions-v1.0.0.2

Docking Port Descriptions versionKSP versionCKAN listedNonSoftware License CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA


Module Manager patch to add docking port sizes to parts descriptions

version = 1.0.0.2 - Near Future Construction

  • Release
  • added :NEEDS to patches
  • now supports size4, linear1, linear2, spinal, and octo from Near Future Construction
  • rounded up the herd of missing colons (:) and put them where they belong

Hero Hero-02 Hero-gendered

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 6:14 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

MoreHitchhikers 1.0.0.4 is feature complete. Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux combined with B9PartSwitcher brings end cap switching.

Tracked down the last annoying little bug, and missing negative symbols (-) and looks good to go. Will wait to see if anything from 1.0.0.3 pops up in this thread before publishing.

PicoPortShielded is having an issue when ReStock Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux is installed. Working on it.

Am also thinking of adding an Inflatable AIrlock version of it. Comments?

DockingPortDescriptions is probably missing a couple variants (like NFC), as they are requested I will add them, except for NFC - which I am planning on adding soon.

NEXT is to publish the Mod Container - KGEx which has several definition files which are used through all the mods released under the KGEx banner. This will allow the release of more complex mods like DaMichels.

Am pondering about making MoreCopulas - which would add copulas in various sizes, and maybe even some extended copulas. comments?

Hey @zer0Kerbal!

Are the new Hitchhikers and proposed Copulas compatible with Kerbal Health? I can't easily just check at the moment, as I am helping my mom celebrate her 70th birthday (yay mom!), but I just saw your announcements and I'm excited to see what I can build when I get back home.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, eightiesboi said:

Hey @zer0Kerbal!

Are the new Hitchhikers and proposed Copulas compatible with Kerbal Health? I can't easily just check at the moment, as I am helping my mom celebrate her 70th birthday (yay mom!), but I just saw your announcements and I'm excited to see what I can build when I get back home.

 

Happy Birthday 40'sgoi! :cool:

Still mulling over MoreCupulas. Seems like it is a niche that could use some scratching, and MoreHitchikers seems fairly well received.

Simple answer - not yet.

There is no patch, but after briefly scanning the github repo for Kerbal Health, it does seems like Kerbal Health will provide some compatibility for all crewed spaces. There is also a chance some functionality will be inherited because all these parts are copied from the stock hitchhikers.

However, this is the patch template I would use if I were to make the patches - (lots of straightforward math):

Spoiler

// KerbalHealth v1.0
// MoreHitchhikers
// created: 06 Oct 19
// updated: 06 Oct 19

@PART[crewCabin]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth,KGEx/MoreHitchhikers]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKerbalHealth
        space = 1.6
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKerbalHealth
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.75
        multiplyFactor = Confinement
        multiplier = 0.4
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        name = RadiationShielding
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 0
    }
}

// CC BY-NC-SA-4.0
// zer0Kerbal

Also - I will release 1.0.0.4 version probably tomorrow. Haven't had any issues reported so far.

Patch just probably needs to scale the [space], [crewCap], [maxAmount] for each model. Since these are known for the PPD-10 (stock), and all the other models (14) are just scaled, just have to compute the scale vs stock and then scale the values by that factor.

Still one could also ask @garwel for assistance and guidance in writing the patches for these parts.

No warranty - since I haven't played with KerbalHealth before. Many bananas!

Hope this helps!

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

well, I think I accidentally created MoreServiceBays about six months ago.... now am pondering if should (probably) release it.

has:

  • 0.625m
  • 1.25m (s)
  • 1.875m
  • 2.5m.(s)
  • 3.75m
  • 5.0m
  • in normal, short(maybe), tall and tree versions.
Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

teaser:

(SOON)

  Hide contents

c09mHWu.png

yEXDPFlh.png

author has granted permission for all their mods.

 

I have granted no permissions, because the mods are released to the public domain or otherwise licensed openly and therefore my permission is not required nor could I give it because the assets are no longer mine.

I want that to be clear. Carry on.

Edited by Randazzo
Link to post
Share on other sites

My 10f and 10t hitchhikers look... erm... weird. Lol

 

20191009131015_1.jpg20191009131022_1.jpg?psid=120191009131041_1.jpg?psid=1

 

As you know, I am obviously modded (my install is too), and I forgot to grab logs, but I can definitely get them later tonight if you need. Right now, I am on my way to get some coffee and maybe a scone. I need an anti-matter pick-me-up. :lol:

 

PS - NOT running restock.

Edited by eightiesboi
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, eightiesboi said:

My 10f and 10t hitchhikers look... erm... weird. Lol

 

20191009131015_1.jpg20191009131022_1.jpg?psid=120191009131041_1.jpg?psid=1

 

As you know, I am obviously modded (my install is too), and I forgot to grab logs, but I can definitely get them later tonight if you need. Right now, I am on my way to get some coffee and maybe a scone. I need an anti-matter pick-me-up. :lol:

 

PS - NOT running restock.

will look into it...

btw - your images look, umm... weird. :P

that patch is classic. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zer0Kerbal said:

will look into it...

btw - your images look, umm... weird. :P

that patch is classic. :D

Yeah, I was trying to cobble a rescue mission together before I had to leave. Apollo 12 is stuck in Munar orbit with insufficient dV to return to Kerbin, but with plenty of TAC-LS supplies. After I sent the rescue rocket, I realized having something on standby that could offload stranded Kerbals made sense, so I was trying to put Rescue 2 together. Quickly. Without much planning. Very Kerbal of me, I think. 

The patch is made even better with your recipe. Remind me not to let you order my coffee. :lol:&)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eightiesboi said:

Yeah, I was trying to cobble a rescue mission together before I had to leave. Apollo 12 is stuck in Munar orbit with insufficient dV to return to Kerbin, but with plenty of TAC-LS supplies. After I sent the rescue rocket, I realized having something on standby that could offload stranded Kerbals made sense, so I was trying to put Rescue 2 together. Quickly. Without much planning. Very Kerbal of me, I think. 

The patch is made even better with your recipe. Remind me not to let you order my coffee. :lol:&)

*chuckle*

weird as in not there. just filenames.

will reserve comment until I see the ... ummm.... Rescue2... :o

Edited by zer0Kerbal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...