[1.12.x] Antenna Helper Adopted: Math your Antenna Range and Signal Strength

linuxgurugamer

16 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:
[ScienceSubject] - Error in converting Situation InSpaceHigh_System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'InSpaceHigh_' was not found.

This thing is a stock KSP bug (I'm 99% sure) that others have reported too... it's related to asteroid science samples. Especially when pushing asteroids to different biomes. So I rendezvous with the asteroid in Sun "in space high" biome, take a sample, rename the asteroid, then push it into Kerbin SOI. Then it gives this error in the log at every scene change for every asteroid I did this with... about 10 for this save. It doesn't seem to have any functional effect. 

17 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Regarding the Tracking Center, what vessel or planet are  you focused on?  Not sure if it's significant, but I'd like to know

Kerbin. It initializes at Kerbin and I didn't change it. 

I did some more tests with my full mod install and it seems that Sandbox always works. It's Science and Career that don't work in the TS. All 3 modes work in Flight.  When I tested the minimal install, I only tried Sandbox. So I'm not sure if it's a mod or a game mode or some interaction. I'm ho hum about spending more time on this, since it works in flight. Thanks for your help LGG!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 8:38 PM, Tez613 said:

I am having an Issue where the AH button in the tracking station dosnt do anything and in flight and in the map view dosnt even show up despite being set to in the settings.

I'm having the same exact issue. Hopefully gets fixed soon!

Edited by kingofhell213

• 1 month later...