Is there a mod for reverse the control surfaces with Action Group

Dharma

Is there any mod for reverse the control surfaces with Action Group, change their deflections and Inactive them?
After entering a planet with an atmosphere, when I retrograde my vehicle control surfaces working reverse.
At least, I need to Inactive them. I cannot Inactive them with just clicking. There's no time to do that and they are (control surfaces) more then 6 (mostly 8 to 14).

Edited by Dharma

You might want to take a look at this one.  I think it'll do what you want.

Otherwise another option would be to reverse the control point on your command pod, if it has that option.  I'm not sure if they all do or not.  That way you can fly in "prograde", but your ship will still be backwards.

If you can't do that on the pod itself, you can use a docking port to set a reverse-facing control point.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, Geonovast said:

You might want to take a look at this one.  I think it'll do what you want.

Otherwise another option would be to reverse the control point on your command pod, if it has that option.  I'm not sure if they all do or not.  That way you can fly in "prograde", but your ship will still be backwards.

If you can't do that on the pod itself, you can use a docking port to set a reverse-facing control point.

Wow, thank you very much. It's not exactly what I'm looking for, but it works very well.

• 2 weeks later...

I use KAL controller for this purpose. Authority limit fields are assigned to the controller and the controller can be controlled using action groups.

Also it allows to fine-tune authority limit on the fly depending on speed and atmosphere density (I'm using an extra axis of my joystick to control the authority limit)

Edited by Manul

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.